• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New Creation Church collected S$21 million in fewer than 24 hours

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Pound notes are the best religion in the world. And Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich , to me it has always been the wound, not the bandage .

Apparently Prince told the congregation last week donate to this "seed fund" and God will bless them abundantly in all areas. So I guese messages like this appeals to many. hope they don't get too dissapointed.

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe the numbers are true but I wonder how long they can tahan. Raised almost 60million leow leh. That's almost 3k per church goers.

If your colleague suddenly bring home-cooked food to work and refuse to contribute to the farewell gifts for another colleague, you will know what is happening.

The figure is just a pledge and not actual donation yet. After the pledge, they have to beg, borrow and steal to raise the sum.

My NCC friend pledged 20k the last time they had a similar brainwashing session. He ended up borrowing money from me to make good his pledge. Wonder if he pledged more this time.

So go figure how dumb people are.

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prince is very good at acknowledging the suzerainty of the PAPzis and can thus get away with more than usual. CHC could take a leaf from his book. Maybe CHC could field a mass display item for the next NDP, like Soka (fka Nichiren Shoshu) has done every year for umpteen years.

And, of course, have 'China Wine' sing. 'This is home, truly....'

Prince has openly praised the PAP, supported the ministers' pay raise, insulted JBJ and encouraged his flock to vote for the PAP during his sermons. A true Pappy dog.

jw5

Loyal
The figure is just a pledge and not actual donation yet. After the pledge, they have to beg, borrow and steal to raise the sum.

My NCC friend pledged 20k the last time they had a similar brainwashing session. He ended up borrowing money from me to make good his pledge. Wonder if he pledged more this time.

So go figure how dumb people are.
And you lent 20K to your friend to give to NCC?
Has he returned the money to you yet?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Prince has openly praised the PAP, supported the ministers' pay raise, insulted JBJ and encouraged his flock to vote for the PAP during his sermons. A true Pappy dog.

he praise PAP because he worry that the goverment will check their account book.:wink:

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal
And you lent 20K to your friend to give to NCC?
Has he returned the money to you yet?

He borrowed part of the 20k from me. Returned in full but borrowed again later as the pledge left him broke. He does not have enough money for his monthly expenses. He didn't even tell his wife, another NCC attendee, about the pledge.

I told him if the prosperity BS really works, God will provide the money for him to give. He won't need to borrow or hide from his wife. But wisdom is lost on the foolish.

After reading about this latest fund raising, I do not expect my money back anytime soon.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Impressive, their members are all wealthy

Most high ranking civil serpents are christian & many ministers are too

They make lots of money..... some learn frenchie cooking, others burn their money or donate to stupid cause like this one or City Harvest (what an apt name........... got to the city & harvest!)...:biggrin:

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
Joseph Prince

27520_102470493134142_8542_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/rqiang84#!/josephprince

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
King James Bible

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Prince prays to God but he make sure he keeps his Landlord at Oxley Rise Happy.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
that prince is some1 who is so ashame of his ancestry/origins that he gotta change his name to some angmor sounding one. this type of ppl can be trusted??

religion can really blind ppl, even the so-called smarties.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
His followers think they can buy their way into heaven.

that prince is some1 who is so ashame of his ancestry/origins that he gotta change his name to some angmor sounding one. this type of ppl can be trusted??

religion can really blind ppl, even the so-called smarties.