• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Netizen Shocked to see hundreds of China flags displayed at Marina Bay

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Can anyone confirm if this is a hoax? If not, WELCOME TO THE PUSSY-WHIPPED REPUBLIC OF CHINAPORE!

http://therealsingapore.com/content/netizen-shocked-see-hundreds-china-flags-displayed-marina-bay

Dear The Real Singapore,
I was walking along the new Marina Bay Gardens By The Bay and i saw hundreds of China flags hung across an open padang area there. I was astonished and intimidated by the hundreds of China flags hung across the sky and i saw hundreds of PRC nationals there chatting loudly. Some of them were even singing the China national anthem and many Singaporean passers-by also seemed to be shocked and afraid of the large mob.

After taking a closer look i realized it was an opening ceremony for the Garden By The Bay and Singapore is having a joint performance with China celebrities. I do not understand why our Gardens By The Bay opening has anything to do with China. Is this part of the integration that our government talks about as there is a huge number of China nationals living within Singapore?
Will we start to see even more China Nationals coming to Singapore in the future? I don't think that we need any more overcrowding. I can understand that the government wants us to be more integrated, and it is probably a good thing if it could work, but i dont want Singapore to be any more crowded. I already wait everyday and miss several overpacked trains. I even must wait 3 months to make appointments with public polyclinics for dental. Does being integrated mean it is ok to bring even more people in for integration?
-Partrick Neo
Can anyone help Patrick answer his questions?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This is the government that Sinkies voted in. So stop complaining! FUCK!

Why do I get so hot? Because everyday, in the course of my work, I come across these Kong Lan Jiao Wei Sinkies. Use mouth to talk and complain, all talk no actions. They deserved what they voted in!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SingaChindia, our country new name !

there was never any native lion in singapore. it was a mistaken identity. it could be a monkey or any other native animal with a hairy mane. certainly it was reddish brown like shit color (hari). thus, singapore should be correctly renamed as "haripore".

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:eek: Are you sure that there is no Singapore flag somewhere? :eek:

Oct4_Flags.jpg

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

They should flag both countries flags.

salmon

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not a crime to burn the flags of another country, is it?

i'm sure it can be fitted under one of the more loosely worded sections of the penal code; one that gives the judge wide discretionary powers to interpret.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'm sure it can be fitted under one of the more loosely worded sections of the penal code; one that gives the judge wide discretionary powers to interpret.

Oh no, not advocating arson or damaging of property.

But sometimes 'accidents' can happen. Just a thought.

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be on the look out for " Contend Provider"

If this is what 60% like the so be it, no point kPKb about it for
those vote to support such policies, for the rest, just have to bite
The bullet till 2016, can't imagine how many more
will kill each other, jump from MBS and take
a dive in Bedok Reservoir before the next election.

Sinkie really stupid, con by gov, by church, by monk, by charity, by MLM, by mini bond,
by FT, I really pity the lot, they only know how to fight each
other on insignificant shit like MRT seats.

We are a nation made up of cowardly imbecile as majority.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there was never any native lion in singapore. it was a mistaken identity. it could be a monkey or any other native animal with a hairy mane. certainly it was reddish brown like shit color (hari). thus, singapore should be correctly renamed as "haripore".

Sang Nila Utama was drunk on toddy...it was a kuching he saw, in his stupor he saw a LION!, his retainer were too fearful to correct him & maybe they were drunk too; just the "emperor with no clothes".

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
75% of Sinkies are descendants of Chinese nationals so what's the big deal?:rolleyes:

It should be one big happy family and a good deterrent against Muslim aggression.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
75% of Sinkies are descendants of Chinese nationals so what's the big deal?:rolleyes:

It should be one big happy family and a good deterrent against Muslim aggression.

The Chinese were never homogenous, you show them money, they sell everything, including their _____ ( politically incorrect to write)& everything else in between, to play their fellow man out. The people of HK look down on the uncouth cousins from just across the border, so what is new to the newly establishing province of the Republic of China?? used to be another Taiwanese county.. times have changed, for money shifted to PRC...what big happy family, you give me millions I smile at you & call YOU BROTHER!.

Last edited:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
About 1million population are PRC so should accept another major group culture. Blame PAP.
SG Malay population only 500k.
So PRC is 2nd largest group.