• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Neh Neh Exposing Pinoy Considered Talent?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Oct 29, 2008
</TD></TR><TR><TD><!-- headline one : start --></TD></TR><TR><TD>Fined for indecent exposure <!--10 min-->
</TD></TR><TR><TD><!-- headline one : end --></TD></TR><TR><TD><!-- Author --></TD></TR><TR><TD class="padlrt8 georgia11 darkgrey bold" colSpan=2>By Sujin Thomas
</TD></TR><TR><TD><!-- show image if available --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"-->
A FILIPINA hostess was fined $1,000 on Wednesday for exposing herself to a patron in a Duxton Road club on Sept 24.
According to court documents, the 24-year-old, Oblefias Veluz Grace, was chatting with a 33-year-old patron in Club Arena when she suddenly pulled aside her dress and bra to expose herself to him.
Minutes later, the patron made a complaint to police officers who were conducting a check at the club. The petite woman could have been jailed for up to three months and fined up to $2,000.

[email protected]

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lah, she's on social visit pass to try make some money from flashing her titties.

No PR or citizen as it will mean less graduates will marry graduates.

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
either the idiot is gay and took offense when she displayed her asset to him, or she had real ugly & sagging tits that turned him off, and he was trying to do others the favour from the eyesore.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is she hostess? I thought patron as well,on social visit.
U see, following these exposures comes a 1/2 page
ST article yesterday. ST is all pro(u know who) and
propagandic.
This guy is real nerd.

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lah, they pretend to be patrons, but is actually hostesses. Illegal as no work permit.

Actually quite fun to have around, if you can sniff out the gems from the rocks.

I'll have some drinks there whenever I work late and my friends all go home already.