• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Need help!

Mr Perfect

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was caught for stealing my neighbor's undies for sniffing last week. I got arrested and got locked up in Bedok HQ that very night. I pleaded to the IO that I will not repeat mistake again and the IO told me that they already requested for a charge reduction.

So if I turn up in court, will I be sentenced or will given a stern warning and just fine? This is my first offence and I had a clean record.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Don't worry, just tell the court that you are a RC member. You'll probably get away with a $1k fine. Relax :wink:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you should follow Leongsam to church this Sunday and repent of all your sin and all will be forgiven

God bless you

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I was caught for stealing my neighbor's undies for sniffing last week. I got arrested and got locked up in Bedok HQ that very night. I pleaded to the IO that I will not repeat mistake again and the IO told me that they already requested for a charge reduction.

So if I turn up in court, will I be sentenced or will given a stern warning and just fine? This is my first offence and I had a clean record.

Nice story dude ! ! !....:biggrin::eek:

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

dun worry lah, they will let you off .Just mention you are from Sammyboy and your boss is Leongsam.

lushbush

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
dun worry lah, they will let you off .Just mention you are from Sammyboy and your boss is Leongsam.

Ohhhh not so good. His penalty and punishment may be more severe if he did that. The boss of this forum has a bad name from what I hear.