• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Need advice...for dream interpretation

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it may not be tam sim, if you are doing this for entertainment and fun, then just go on your instinct.
it will be really big fun if you do win.
for those who play ibet especially with $1 bet, the fun can be as small as $3, but to each his own fun. :biggrin:

yeah, my friend just kena $5 for striking $2 ibet on consolation, happy like fuck liao..
let's see ah chonf got teo bo since I gave him kt of 961X. hope he teo big big and gv me some $, keke

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yeah, my friend just kena $5 for striking $2 ibet on consolation, happy like fuck liao..
let's see ah chonf got teo bo since I gave him kt of 961X. hope he teo big big and gv me some $, keke

boh dio lah. los lottery only twice a month lah. beginning and middle of month lah. hehehe. congrats to all who dio beh pio.