• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Neddy says ... I want to migrate to USA. They treat the rich with more respect!

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Under John Howard, I can built wealth.
Under Labor, I get nothing. :(

Anyone considered rich in Australia WATCH OUT! Robin Hood is arrowing you!
Once you grow rich here, get out when ALP is around

Greens clear way for means test on health rebate
Mark Metherell
February 15, 2012

• Health Cover You Can Usenavyhealth.com.au
  • Unlimited General Dental Up to $2000 of Major Dental

ipad-art-wide-meanstest-420x0.jpg

"We will no longer see poorer Australians subsidising the private health insurance of wealthier Australians" ... Health Minister, Tanya Plibersek. Photo: Alex Ellinghausen
HIGH earners face bigger health bills while low-income families may get better dental care under a pact ushering in means testing of health insurance rebates.

The federal government was set last night to push through means testing of the 30 per cent rebate, which will bring higher premiums for about 2 million Australians.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/nat...alth-rebate-20120214-1t49m.html#ixzz1mMSmjfXP

Unions happy with proposed Holden wage deal
Updated February 14, 2012 10:54:17

PHOTO: The Holden pay deal is expected to be finalised by the end of the month. (Giulio Saggin: ABC News)
MAP: Port Melbourne 3207
Holden says it is yet to sign off on a deal which could see workers receive an 18 per cent pay increase over the next three years, but a final decision is expected by the end of the month.

The Australian Manufacturing Workers Union (AMWU) has confirmed the pending agreement, saying it includes an annual three per cent wage rise, and $1,700 bonuses for workers disadvantaged during the global financial crisis.

oz120211.jpg

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Taxpayers subsidise Holden car workers!!!

2012-02-14-Holden-wokers-19pc-increase-300.jpg

Rich Australians sacrifice for blue-collar workers. This is NEVER allowed in America! Warren Buffet secretary SHOULD pay more tax than her boss. That is the right thing!!

2012-02-10-blue-collar-on-catwalk-650.jpg

How the rich are fighting back!!!

2012-02-08-Reserve-Bank-puts-rates-on-hold-650.jpg

Over 10,000 jobs could disappear from the banking sector in as little as two years as the big four continue to axe positions while they lift interest rates independently of the Reserve Bank.
http://finance.ninemsn.com.au/newsbusiness/aap/8418589/anz-to-slash-1000-jobs-in-2012

Last edited:

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well I have been saying for years now their tax rate is very low - when you factor in how many loopholes they have, you can be very wealthy and pay little tax.

There are alot of negatives about the USA, but yes the Wealthy dont pay that much under the current tax code. Look at Mitt Romeny. My goodness. And what are they doing about it?

Ending Swiss Bank Secrecy. End of an era.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Neddy, the canary in the mine is also Neddy, the canary in sniffing out political suicide.

SOMETHING BIG IS BREWING IN CANBERRA and may the lesser evil win!

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wealth Building: How I use the stockmarket as my 3rd income stream.

I have been telling this friend, even my friend's son is playing the Stockmarket Game as a school student.

468x60_asx_smg_diver.jpg

If you are thinking about trading but not quite ready to step in yet, the Sharemarket Game is a great way to:

• develop your knowledge of the sharemarket
  • test your investment strategies
  • learn to keep track of a share portfolio
  • trade risk free
  • win some great prizes

You are given a hypothetical $50,000 to trade for approximately 3 months and you have the challenge set before you to see if you can make that $50,000 grow.

The Game gives you the chance to buy and sell shares in 100 companies listed on the sharemarket. It simulates real sharemarket conditions, uses live prices, and brokerage is charged on each trade. Best of all, the Game gives you the chance to trade without putting your own money on the line.

This is a great opportunity to practice your trading and if you are successful you may win one of the cash prizes.

National prize: $5000 Prize

State prizes: First - $1000, Second - $500, Third - $250

Play the Game and have fun, whether you are a seasoned investor or absolute beginner. Entry is Free!

https://www9.asx.com.au/Smg/CharityInfo?id=1242

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You earn more then $250K a year with your partner?

No. I am very very poor now, and angry at the world. :(

Today is the last day to sign up for the ASX Sharemarket Games.

If you follow Warren Buffet, this game is not for you.
It is more for share trading rather than Buffet-type investors (holding boring stocks for the long haul and waiting for dividends as an income stream).

ASX Students share winning tips
by: ASX Investor Education From: The Australian December 03, 2008

DID your share portfolio return 18 per cent over the past two months?
If not, then read on to learn the strategies of the ASX Schools Sharemarket Game winners.

Each year, ASX runs two Schools Share Market Games for high school students across the country. Players receive 50,000 virtual dollars to trade in 100 stocks over a 10-week trading period. This year, students once again battled against each other and volatile markets for the major prizes.

While the All Ordinaries lost 22 per cent during the recent Game trading period, the winning ASX Schools Sharemarket Game Syndicate achieved a share portfolio return of 18 per cent (from August 25 to October 31).

The players who returned a profit were certainly in the minority, with less than 3 per cent of the 34,000 students who played Game 2 finishing the game in positive territory.

...The 2008 Game 2 winner was Craig, a Year 11 student from MCSS Copeland Campus in the ACT. Craig was kind enough to share his winning strategy with us:

"In this global economic crisis, it is hard to predict the trends of the share market, but the price always has a big range during a single day. I have made a profit by buying at the low point of the day and selling at the high point of the day using limit orders. Also, I have been watching the US market and British market very closely, since the Australian market is likely to follow their activities."

Antonia, from Lavalla Catholic College, who came second nationally, had some wise words to share on how to outperform the market:

"My overall game strategy was to stick to basic fundamentals. I decided to buy into companies that have been consistently performing well over the past few years. I also paid great attention to companies paying a high dividend, which were undervalued, and therefore had room for improvement in share prices. My portfolio consisted predominantly of stocks from the financial and property sectors." While the ASX Schools Game is great for those still at high school, adults can play their own version of the Game. The ASX Public Sharemarket Game runs twice a year for a 15-week trading period.
The public Game is an easy way for new investors to test their skills in share selection and trading decisions. Regular players state they appreciate being able to trial strategies using live share prices with hypothetical cash. Players learn more about charting, company research and watchlist tools available on the ASX website. The Game offers great cash prizes and is free to play.

Once you have mastered the art of trading shares, ASX also provides a safe online environment for you to practise trading ASX CFDs and futures. The ASX CFD Trading Simulator and SFE Futures Trading simulator are both open for people to practise buying and selling these products, using live prices but without any risk to their capital. Both are free to play and accessible from the ASX website.

Last edited:

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Peesai got higher IQ also no use. Aussie poverty is 400 bucks A FUCKING WEEK. Peesai 400 bucks A MONTH..

Sinkee high IQ is superseded by castration. Money talks, castrated sheep gets slaughtered. If you add the 18 bucks a day construction workers are paid in peesai, the poverty rate in peesai should be higher than most developed countries. Even the US have 2k minimum for their poverty line. Peesai poverty means no money at all. As long as you got a dollar and have family members, you cannot be in poverty. Peesai is shit. Don't blame me, I didn't came out with the that term "peesai'

Last edited: