• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NDP tickets and Dr. Tan Cheng Bock...

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Doggie John Tan, if everyone thinks like you then sinkieland is finished. PAP loves everyone to be like this - oppose not, be a good sheep and keep quiet.

But Cheng Bok is different. He is pro-Singapore. He could see things are not going right. He is willing to stand up and be counted yet again as a sinkie!

Bok-Tsai in need of extra allowance? Is he earning some side income as a wedding singer?

11270554_832949270112943_4177199001969871489_o.jpg

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bok-Tsai in need of extra allowance? Is he earning some side income as a wedding singer?

11270554_832949270112943_4177199001969871489_o.jpg

Only a clown with your IQ can't figure it out.
Just because he stopped giving you free consult at his clinic, you are out to get him with a vengeance.
You could afford to pay the reasonable fees yet you insist on free. Where is the community spirit that you claim to have?

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
if he is no longer a pap por lum par, why is he still so gian png for an ndp ticket? what's the big deal about ndp? i am chief of propaganda and have never attended one. :rolleyes:

Are you a citizen of this nation or just merely a Pappy man?
NDP is for every citizen to enjoy, not for Pappies to politicise.

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal

This thinking can also apply for MPs appearance on stage.
Do they get side earning by appearing in stage?
A person sees people like his mind and thought.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes.. 20 years ago on National Day when the National Anthem is played, i will stand up and feel very proud of my Nation. I will defend to my last drop of blood for my country.

Now i tell my son the feeling is no longer there.
I tell them not to take up arms . Why fight and defend the properties of the foreign rich and elite.
This country now belongs to everyone,so they say...

This is something the Dr. Hen must look into..THE WANING NATIONALISM

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

in sg, there's a pyramid of power, and sinkies like non-aryans are at the bottom of the pile, especially former pap por lum pars who now challenge the pap.

image.jpg

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So for the 30 years, the ruling PAP from 1984 to 2014 , a time span of some 30 years still harbors and segregates the people by their alliance to their master and not see every Singaporeans as one united people, regardless of race or beliefs.

Is this the government we want who goes round fixing people who happen to see things differently
and does not share the same views as them..???

papig, new generation or old guards all the same. what happen to Anson in 1981 were under the watch of the so call old guards. basically papig are lanjeow lang, period.

papigs had been fixing ppl who are not line with them. The treatment to PP and Hougang are good example. Living in a non papig controlled estate can let ppl see how vicious papigs are. Bus routes suddenly detour away from your estate, threaten residents that MRT stations wont open unless vote in the papigs, demolish the only wet market in the estate after the papig's man promise to upgrade the market in his eRection campaign, demolished rental blocks after WP TC spent $$ upgrading the blocks, HDB denied WP TC from doing other upgrading to other blocks after papigs found out WP TC has the abilities to squeeze $$ out of TC fee they received from residents for upgrading. All the blocks in hougang can only replace the Lifts and upgrade the lobby as hdb refused to give permit to WP TC to upgrade lifts to stop at every floor. Many ppl in hougang knew about the road blocks placed by the papigs to prevent WP TC from doing their best.

in hougang, crasslooters are hated, always hide inside the RC offices. functions by RC are not well supported. they even installed cctv all over the places outside their rc offices to prevent vandalism.