• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

National Day Rally 2009 (Kojakbt Version)

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please take a look at this version... enjoy and do pass it around.... he he

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-f2Nr5O8P4

koj,

the one who banned you before behind the curtain of the old sbf is now back to seduce u with her FLIRT&DESTROY.

would u succumb to her ccb pussyjuice? there is post crime for u to investigate: THE DEATH OF UNBORN FOETUS - the heart-wrenching episode prior to "the business man bashed up wife snatching lawyer chinese news report qt NEHSON'S BUILDING."

pls update on ur record and check out how it happened. poor MICHELLE, we must stand up for her and let justice to be carried for her dead baby.:(

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please take a look at this version... enjoy and do pass it around.... he he

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-f2Nr5O8P4

Though I do agree that the video is well done and its a good laugh, I do find the pictures abot those possible homeless people could be misleading.

How do you know that those laying on the floors and tables are Singaporeans cant they be foreginers? And how sure are you that those who sleep in void decks are really homeless?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Though I do agree that the video is well done and its a good laugh, I do find the pictures abot those possible homeless people could be misleading.

How do you know that those laying on the floors and tables are Singaporeans cant they be foreginers? And how sure are you that those who sleep in void decks are really homeless?

Donch call yourself cleareyes if u're blind.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UZm47SrmuwM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UZm47SrmuwM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal

Kinda challenging the obvious?

angie

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object height="505" width="640">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/w-f2Nr5O8P4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="505" width="640"></object>

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal

And the followers of the MONGREL who bit their masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan do not realise that quite a number of void deck dwellers actually have a home upstairs the very same block. Why they sleep in the void deck of course is their business.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

I call myself cleareyes because I do not see things blindly on a face value but find out the actual background before making a comment.

Unlike you who seem to be shooting your mouth all the time, doesnt matter whether its related or not related or make yourself look like a ignorant clown.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kinda challenging the obvious?

I have come across foregin workers and foregin families sleeping at void decks both in the day as well as at night. I have actually walked up to them and find out if they are local or foregin and why are they sleeping at the void decks or picking from rubbish bins

I m not going to just take any picture to make claims just to push out my personal agenda. I m not that selfish neither m i that unreasonable.

Blue6

Alfrescian
Loyal
I call myself cleareyes because I do not see things blindly on a face value but find out the actual background before making a comment.

Unlike you who seem to be shooting your mouth all the time, doesnt matter whether its related or not related or make yourself look like a ignorant clown.

So if I were to say that I've talk to genuinely homeless Singaporeons sleeping in void decks, do I meet your approval for a post lest I get rudely criticized? Must I present the homeless people in person to you with their identity cards to past muster to avoid being called ignorant?

Blue6

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have come across foregin workers and foregin families sleeping at void decks both in the day as well as at night. I have actually walked up to them and find out if they are local or foregin and why are they sleeping at the void decks or picking from rubbish bins

I m not going to just take any picture to make claims just to push out my personal agenda. I m not that selfish neither m i that unreasonable.

Care to share with us what you've learnt from these "foregin" workers and "foregin" families? I am not "pushing out" my personal agenda here.

Last edited:

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal

Given the benefit of a doubt that you actually care enough to approach some of those who slept on the streets, but enough to make a statistics out of it?

Then again, challenge you to watch that video again. I am sure with your clear clear eyes you can see the images does not substantiate your claims.