• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nasi lemak with fish, chicken and vegetables cost $13.50

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
eek.png
eek.png
eek.png

maybe food republic can change name to food for the eiltes
rolleyes.png

STOMPer Poh Hong was shocked to learn that a plate of nasi lemak with a fried fish, chicken drumstick and two servings of vegetables costs $13.50 at a stall in Food Republic.

In her report, the STOMPer wrote:

"I was at Food Republic in Vivocity and saw this nasi lemak stall near the main entrance.

"I ordered two different vegetables, a fried fish and a chicken drumstick and it cost $13.50!

"What do you think of the price?"

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/st...asi_lemak.html

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why do Sinkies love to complain? If you're not happy with the price, go across the road to Seah Im Hawker Centre and eat cheap there.:rolleyes:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its the Chong Pang Nasi Lemak. It is not even close to the traditional Nasi Lemak. A real rip-off joint.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
The thing is once u ordered the various items, u r committed and if the price is $15 or more, what r u going to do??? Pull out at cashier?? Malu man!!

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why do Sinkies love to complain? If you're not happy with the price, go across the road to Seah Im Hawker Centre and eat cheap there.:rolleyes:

Have to repeat this again...these black shops does not display pricing. Do you expect sinkie to ask price first then order ? It might be possible to do this looking silly and stingy lor . If people know the price beforehand I do not think people will order $13.50 and then complain.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Next time just go to cheap place you know.

DownTown East B1-27.

Nasi Lemak $2.80
Coconut Rice
Chicken Wing
Sunny side up (egg)
Peanut
Ikan Bilis
Sedup Chilli
$2.80 only, in Downtown East which is a resort.

We always complained on the expensive food, why no one praise the cheap food?

16650.jpg

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
eek.png
eek.png
eek.png

maybe food republic can change name to food for the eiltes
rolleyes.png

STOMPer Poh Hong was shocked to learn that a plate of nasi lemak with a fried fish, chicken drumstick and two servings of vegetables costs $13.50 at a stall in Food Republic.

In her report, the STOMPer wrote:

"I was at Food Republic in Vivocity and saw this nasi lemak stall near the main entrance.

"I ordered two different vegetables, a fried fish and a chicken drumstick and it cost $13.50!

"What do you think of the price?"

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/st...asi_lemak.html

If you are a vegetarian, you will not have such problems...

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The thing is once u ordered the various items, u r committed and if the price is $15 or more, what r u going to do??? Pull out at cashier?? Malu man!!

That is the problem with Sinkies - cowardly and overly concerned with what any Tom, Dick or Harry thinks of them - and it has nothing to do with being Chinese. In some other places, these same Southerners would have no qualms at all about walking out and make a loud and sarcastic remark that turn the table on the hawker and make him/her malu. Sinkies are price takers - in food, clothes, etc and even in politics. As if Fascist dictatorship disguised as democracy with the help of your friendly Shitty Times is the only stall in town. :cool:

HellBoy

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of the nasi lemak stall from tanjong pagar hawker centre has move to Chinatown hawker centre.
香喷喷NasiLemak - I like their chicken wing.

tjpg hawker centre is closed for a year for upgrading$$$

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
let's see... rice $1.50, fish $3.00, drumstick $3.00, vegetable 2x$3.00...
what do me think of the prices... someone has to pay for the rent, no? :eek::eek::eek:

Smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY need more fucking billions for his Stinkapore sovereign funds and to pay his maggots in white and kangaroos and poodles and running dogs that you can see here and there and even in this forum

you got what you fucking voted for

VOTE THEM ALL OUT IN 2016

mei mei

Alfrescian
Loyal

If the price is a total ripoff , then nothing to malu about. Just walk off. Not the customer fault, if hawker wants to ketuk. hawker win some and hawker lose some.

mei mei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have to repeat this again...these black shops does not display pricing. Do you expect sinkie to ask price first then order ? It might be possible to do this looking silly and stingy lor . If people know the price beforehand I do not think people will order $13.50 and then complain.

If the stall does not display pricing, there is big chance that the stall will ripoff customer. Particularly where customer choose and pick the dishes he wants.

Always ask for pricing if there is no price displayed. Nothing to malu about when asking price.

SamSengKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The real ripoff is newton circus...15 bucks for a small plate of Gong Gong!

After eating and paying, i also gong!!!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you are a vegetarian, you will not have such problems...

Vegetarian Nasi Lemak
1. Organic lemak nasi - $3
2. Organic vegetarian sambal $3
3. Organic vegetarian chicken $5
4. Organic cucumber $2
5. Organic eng chai $4

Total: $17 for organic vegetarian nasi lemak :biggrin:

mei mei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vegetarian Nasi Lemak
1. Organic lemak nasi - $3
2. Organic vegetarian sambal $3
3. Organic vegetarian chicken $5
4. Organic cucumber $2
5. Organic eng chai $4

Total: $17 for organic vegetarian nasi lemak :biggrin:

Good place to eat Organic nasi lemak and chicken rice!

EJ0tpfW.jpg

gLIBxNo.jpg

uopJYoe.jpg