• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

narong brought to police station after being accused of stealing from old ang moh

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey nigger if you're so ignorant.....narong is a pretty common thai name.
You see every mustachioed fellow you also acknowledge as your father ah?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamak nigger narong what makes you think I am referring to you? You the only narong in the world? You sound pretty hurt though lol

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what a stupid fuck!

:biggrin::biggrin:
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
are you related to fann wan fong ? or fans of fann wongwan

Dun be an ignorant dumbfuck.
Narong is thai name. Fan Woon Fong aka fann Wong is sinkie. No relations whatsoever and they hardly even rhyme.
And to add....wongwan is an aristocratic thai surname. And the person narong wongwan which inspired my nick was a prominent thai. Thank you

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I first join this forum....I saw many threads started in tonychat's name.....got me curious who is this famous forummer....I read his post and realized he is the man and immediately he became my idol. My idol still get many threads started in this name nowsadays.....I know then and now that having a thread started in your honor means you have made it.....arrived in SBF so to speak.

I got my first thread title mentioning my nick roughly 6 months into joining Sbf. I remembered it was a mathematical related thread started by a senior bro They say you always remember your first time. Now and then I still feel a little pride whenever I see my nick mentioned.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I first join this forum....I saw many threads started in tonychat's name.....got me curious who is this famous forummer....I read his post and realized he is the man and immediately he became my idol. My idol still get many threads started in this name nowsadays.....I know then and now that having a thread started in your honor means you have made it.....arrived in SBF so to speak.

I got my first thread title mentioning my nick roughly 6 months into joining Sbf. I remembered it was a mathematical related thread started by a senior bro They say you always remember your first time. Now and then I still feel a little pride whenever I see my nick mentioned.

Krafty has even more threads started in his name but he is labeled a Loser by you.