• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Name a likable PAP Minister

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think it was Lee Yock Suan who messed it up first, then TCH tossed it up further. By the time Tharman took over, he was clueless. Now comes NEH who can do nothing much about it either.

Not sure about LYS and NEH. But am aware TCH fared badly at MOE. Was told Tharman did well.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You forgot before Lee YS was the 'tancho man' the 'father' or creator of the half baked Chinese speakers, half baked Engleish speakers the originator of singlish & the remover of moral education....from then to now, they are still clueless about the educational system...:p

It is perfectly ok to be clueless as long as they get paid millions.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Education begins with language, for language is the medium to deliver education in other technical subjects. LYS destroyed it all. Now we have many so-called English speakers who haven't a clue what Shakespeare or Dickens have written, and many so-called Chinese speakers who haven't a clue what's 四书五经,唐诗宋词。

When TLH spoke up against this all the way to contesting LYS in election, he was promptly persecuted and exiled. What happened after that? Was LYS proven right? Even PAP thought not. LYS was also promptly removed from MOE.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Education begins with language, for language is the medium to deliver education in other technical subjects. LYS destroyed it all. Now we have many so-called English speakers who haven't a clue what Shakespeare or Dickens have written, and many so-called Chinese speakers who haven't a clue what's 四书五经,唐诗宋词。

When TLH spoke up against this all the way to contesting LYS in election, he was promptly persecuted and exiled. What happened after that? Was LYS proven right? Even PAP thought not. LYS was also promptly removed from MOE.

I think we should send debt collectors after LYS. He cheated tax payers' money. You have debt collectors' lobang?

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal

What is 四书五经? :p:eek: Why must we know all the stuff the ancients wrote? Who the dickens is Dickens and aren't spears thrown instead of shaken? :biggrin::biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is 四书五经? :p:eek: Why must we know all the stuff the ancients wrote? Who the dickens is Dickens and aren't spears thrown instead of shaken? :biggrin::biggrin:

I shake my spear on certain time of the morning, and sometimes some lassie will shake my spear for me.:biggrin:

Without a heritage from our own Mother's tongue which is not MANDARIN for the Chinese, we loose our unique identity & th values that cometh with it.

We need to know the past to forge the future, but human nature is such, we usually end up with one from the past, who will keep reminding us of the good old days...and fail to the see the 'spears' being shaken; but annoying hose listening in, to boredom, begging the 'spears' to be thrown.

I prefer my spear shaken not stirrred..:biggrin:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
to see whether a pap minister is good or not,trustworthy,loyal and deserve our likability.

i think he or she must go thru what Sigmund describe as psycho analysis. make this pap minister lose everything overnite, go thru hardship. from there, see how he survive and react, and also remember to tekan him as much as possible!:rolleyes::biggrin:

you can't just like a minister just because he is pretending to be an angel. if like that, any tom,dick or harry also can put up an act, always pretending to be good. frankly, this is what i think of our pap ministers so far, sibeh hypocrite!

hahaha....i like ALL.

Last edited: