• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Najib to be hanged?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
SHOCK EXPOSE OR NOT, COPS MUST PROBE CLAIM NAJIB ORDERED ALTANTUYA TO BE ‘ARRESTED & DESTROYED’ – LAWYER FOR ALTANTUYA’S FAMILYPolitics | December 16, 2019 by | 0 Comments

KUALA LUMPUR – Authorities must investigate the shocking allegations of Datuk Seri Najib Razak’s purported order for the 2006 murder of Altantuya Shaariibuu without fear or favour, the lawyer for her family said today.Ramkarpal Singh, who is also DAP national legal bureau chairman, referred to the contents of a statutory declaration by former police commando Azilah Hadri who had been convicted and sentenced to death along with Sirul Azhar Umar for the murder.“In the said SD, Azilah claims to have been ordered by former Prime Minister Najib Tun Razak, with the knowledge of Razak Baginda and senior police officer DSP Musa Safri, to kill Altantuya and dispose of her remains,” Ramkarpal said in a statement today, referring to Najib’s former aide Razak Baginda and Najib’s former aide-de-camp

https://pixel.quantcount.com/r?a=p-...directurl2=http://www.quantcast.com/adchoices
“If such allegations prove to be true, there must be a prosecution against those involved despite Azilah and Sirul Azhar Umar having been convicted by the Federal Court for the said murder as there is no limitation period in criminal cases and one can be prosecuted for an offence despite a long time lapse, provided there is evidence to support such prosecution,” he added.
Ramkarpal said Altantuya’s family had for years demanded a thorough investigation on who gave orders for the 2006 murder, noting that both Azilah and Sirul had “no possible motive” for killing her.
Ramkarpal said the police do not need to wait for a police report to be lodged on Azilah’s statutory declaration before carrying out investigations, as the police can act on the document itself.
“A fresh statement must be taken from Azilah himself now and those he had implicated in his said SD, including Najib and I urge Inspector General of Police Hamid Bador to do so forthwith in light of the seriousness of the said allegations.
“The mystery of who ordered the murder of Altantuya is one that must be eventually resolved and today’s development may be an important step in that direction,” the Bukit Gelugor MP added.

Ramkarpal said Altantuya’s family “will not rest until the motive and personalities behind her brutal murder is revealed and those responsible are brought to justice”.
Noting that Azilah had made the statutory declaration to support his application to the Federal Court for a review of his conviction and death sentence, Ramkarpal said Altantuya’s family will apply to the court to hold a watching brief in that matter.
Ramkarpal said Altantuya’s family’s ongoing civil lawsuit in the High Court in Shah Alam will also be amended to include the new allegations from Azilah’s statutory declaration and the resulting findings of the police investigation on the matter.
News portal Malaysiakini which had reported and reproduced the contents of the statutory declaration, had also reported of Najib’s asserting his innocence and dismissal of Azilah’s claims as purportedly being a “complete fabrication“.
Azilah has been on death row since 2015 following the Federal Court’s decision to reinstate his death sentence, while Sirul is currently in Australia which he had gone to before the Federal Court delivered its decision.
– Malay Mail

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jib kor in denial. Even claims ignorance on (and suing) bank managing his bank account
CC31E4D0-AED4-4479-BBA4-DB66D547B531.jpeg

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
not sure.

coz DAP = PAP offshoot. terrorist LTTE supporter.

and terrorist commie chin peng supporter

this may be Dr M bending to DAP-pigs pressure

to weaken UMNO-PAS alliance

and strengthen jiuhukia grip on power

jiuhukia greed knows no bounds. must be crushed.

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
20191216_najib_reuters.jpg

https://www.todayonline.com/world/e...murder-pakatan-conspiracy-fight-me-says-najib

Ex-commando's allegations about Altantuya's murder a Pakatan conspiracy to fight me, says Najib

Reuters file photo
Published16 DECEMBER, 2019UPDATED 16 DECEMBER, 2019
Shares

KUALA LUMPUR — Najib Razak has said allegation of him ordering the murder of Altantuya Shaariibuu is Pakatan Harapan’s (PH) new conspiracy to fight and slander him.

The former prime minister said it is also a ploy to enable the government to detain him for the murder without bail.

He said the PH government is afraid that it will only be in power for a single term and is forced to produce this conspiracy to fight and slander him.

“I was also told that the new story from PH (regarding Altantuya’s murder) would open the way for the government to detain and imprison me without bail because there is no bail for murder cases.

“Only through this can PH silence me,” he said in his Facebook posting.

He was commenting on former police special action force (UTK) personnel Azilah Hadri’s allegation in a statutory declaration that Najib had ordered him to kill the Mongolian national in 2006.

Read also: Najib denies giving order to kill Altantuya after ex-commando’s sworn statement is leaked

Najib also said that his 1MDB and SRC International trials have not had the desired impact and PH’s propaganda was also lagging far behind.

“PH is finding it difficult to counter or rebut what I write on social media with facts and proof as well as my speeches at talks.

Read also: I don't want to be another Altantuya, says Haziq

“There are analysts who are of the opinion that the facts I produced were amongst the ‘sharpest weapons’ which contributed to PH’s crushing defeat in the Tg Piai by-election,” he added.

The Pekan Member of Parliament also said the murder occurred 13 years ago and the hearing took hundreds of days over several years at various courts until the Federal Court upheld the conviction and death sentences against Azilah and another former UTK member Sirul Azhar Umar.

He added that the police had also cleared him of any involvement in the matter.

Read also: Father of Mongolian interpreter murdered in Malaysia 12 years ago wants case reopened

He said it is surprising that a new narrative of Altantuya’s killing had suddenly surfaced.

Earlier on Monday, Najib also reportedly questioned the timing of Azilah allegations, saying it could be a plot by the PH administration to divert public attention from its shortcomings.

“This is a complete fabrication by a desperate person seeking to escape the gallows.

Read also: I did not know Altantuya, I was not involved in her murder, says Najib

“Why did this information not come out earlier, and only now, more than a decade after her death and only after 19 months PH has been in power?” he said.

Azilah, who is on death row in the Kajang Prison, is seeking a review of the Federal Court’s decision and a re-trial.

He is claiming that Najib and the latter’s close associate Abdul Razak Baginda had instructed him to kill Altantuya.

Azilah alleged that both of them had described the Mongolian national as a foreign spy, who was a threat to national security. THE MALAYSIAN INSIGHT

Topics
Read more at https://www.todayonline.com/world/e...murder-pakatan-conspiracy-fight-me-says-najib

q2-10.jpg

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid Najib should had OUT-SOURCED Mongolian BBQ Job to LHL's Gurkhas - who let Mas Selamat fled from USD.

Najib fucking Gong Kia.

That way impossible to investigate cross border jurisdiction.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think it wasn't Najib who gave the order, but a very jealous Rosmah.

Najib is a 'kia bor' chump... he's scared of his wife.