• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nabei this fucking city is so goddam crowded even pee also must queue up

ronaldinho

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tonight no rain and damn hot, drank a lot of water, machiam camel ahead of long journey like that

Really long journey, waited for the 158 nearly half an hour and came packed despite the weekend, wah lau, the bus smelled like army tonner after two weeks field camp

Sian, no choice, squeeze lah, squeeze despite the stench. Those holding overhead pole let go full armpit bawoo

Alamak, drank too much water, bladder gonna burst, rushed down from bus and ran to nearby coffee shop

Wah lau, even toilet got queue, one ah pek held until shorts all stank of urine liao

No choice ran to bushes behind block, in order to take cover, squat down and pee like a girl

Really laid so low man, fuck....

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
CTE jammed from YCK to Cairhill tunnel....Steven's Road jammed from YMCA to Goodwood...jams and jams....simply very crowded....hawkers centres jammed....car park jams...everywhere i went today packed like sardines....

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got notice any area more foreigners than Sinkaporeans? At some places i go to

Foreigners 3 : Singaporeans 1

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't vote PAP out, it will be even more jam.

Now only 5m, PAP buay song buay gao lang.

Plus another 30% to 6.5m, see how sinkies can tahan.

CTE jammed from YCK to Cairhill tunnel....Steven's Road jammed from YMCA to Goodwood...jams and jams....simply very crowded....hawkers centres jammed....car park jams...everywhere i went today packed like sardines....

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
Next time as a safety procedure, before you pull down your pants in the bushes, check to see that there is no bayi behind you.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
eat at home, shit at home, pee at home...die at home unknown until body rots...people people people everywhere...and yet we all feel so lonely...

littlefish

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't vote PAP out, it will be even more jam.

Now only 5m, PAP buay song buay gao lang.

Plus another 30% to 6.5m, see how sinkies can tahan.

You guys can dream on if you think voting out the PAP will result in an immediate decrease in foreigners. PRs now number around 800K. Just a 10% reduction will mean a withdrawal of $8 billion from the CPF (assuming each has $100K in CPF). Factor in the services consumed by them and the property demand and you get a pretty grim picture. It is also not easy to reduce those foreigners who are not PRs because they are the source for our PRs anyway. Restricting the inflow of foreigners will mean a reduction of new PRs to replace the ones leaving permanently (who usually have more money in the CPF).

The entire thing is like a pyramid scheme. Good luck if you believe that PAP can actually slow down importing foreigners just because Singaporeans demand it. It is possible but it will be extremely gradual if shocks to the economy are to be avoided. Prepare yourself to live with 5 million others for at least a decade while costs keep increasing even if the government starts restricting the influx of foreigners. It may actually be less painful to maintain status quo although it will become more and more unbearable. The choice is up to the people.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You guys can dream on if you think voting out the PAP will result in an immediate decrease in foreigners. PRs now number around 800K. Just a 10% reduction will mean a withdrawal of $8 billion from the CPF (assuming each has $100K in CPF). Factor in the services consumed by them and the property demand and you get a pretty grim picture. It is also not easy to reduce those foreigners ......

When you have a bad cook you get rid of the cook first . Otherwise more people would get food poisoning. It's all about damage control.

As for foreigners taking out their CPF, aren't Malaysians from West Malaysia barred from taking out their Spore CPF:confused: Its becoming obviously to me that the PAP is not going to let people have their CPF, even Sporeans.

littlefish

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you have a bad cook you get rid of the cook first . Otherwise more people would get food poisoning. It's all about damage control.

As for foreigners taking out their CPF, aren't Malaysians from West Malaysia barred from taking out their Spore CPF:confused: Its becoming obviously to me that the PAP is not going to let people have their CPF, even Sporeans.

The Malaysians are not stupid, they can also migrate to other countries rather than sinking roots into Singapore or returning to Malaysia. Besides, I am not sure if they are still the majority of PRs in Singapore. I suspect their numbers have been overtaken long ago when the floodgates were opened.

Last edited: