• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

My wish list for Singaporeans - after this election result

If an average of more than 40% have voted for opposition, I would have shown sinkies some respect. It is unlikely to be so now. So here is my sincere wish list for Singaporeans going forward.

1 GST to be raised to 12% or more
2. ERP to be increased substantially
3. Carpark fees to be doubled
4. Ministerial salary restored by another 500%
5. Set our target immigration to 10 million population
6. School fees increased (but the best place reserved for the rich FT), 50% uni place reserved for Foreigners
7. COE/HDB price soared again like never before.
8. Make it a heavy penalty for people who did not pay medishield insurance
9. Lower productivity for cheap labours, depress sinkies wages by another 80%
10. Up the levy for maids & FWL
11. Increase the rent for all busineses.
12. Allow more foreigners to screw sinkies online, through blog, facebook or video
13. Do not charge Ang Mo for beating up taxi drivers or bus drivers.
14. Save cost on maintaining our SMRT, allow more breakdowns during peak hour. Nobody will complaint as can be seen from the election result.

15. Let the LRT paralyse and make people walk the track regularly as a form of exercises. Bukit Panjang residents love to be screwed under the hot sun.

16. More Ah Neh, Ah Tiong bought properties in Bukit Timah & Holland GRC, allow their bad habbits to infiltrate into those areas and make enemies with residents there. The more of them here the merrier, and that include their illegal parking and stealing of parking lots too.

17. Paint the whole town black, from shenton way to Changi business park right up to our heartland in Toa Payoh, so that Singapore is called an Oasis for the Indian.

18. I encourage all FT's children to beat up sinkie children for daring to share facilities in Singapore. Afterall, there is no hope for the sinkies because their ball-less traits will be passed down from generation to generation.

19. Let PAP cheat your money under your nose, up SC&C by another 10 notch, your utilties will double and so is your yearly property tax. Yet, your corridors and town are cleaned only 1 every fortnight. They already did.

20. Let all unlces/aunties, who voted for PAP, have problems footing their medical bills and ended up in PA begging at the counter only to be turned away.

20. Let everyone who stayed in HDB, are staying among huge influx of noisy and dirty foreign neighbours.

21. Make Singapore a monarchy country, appoint the Lee as Singapore Royal Family and crown him as King so that Aristocracy became a reality and path way for Singapore class division.

22. Allow our politicians to continue calling Singaporeans with various unflattering names, this election shows that Singapore voters enjoyed being humiliated.

The above is very likely to happen, not a make up story, some already happened, more is on its way.

I pity no one and I see my sinkie neighbour with disgust when my town garnered a low % for my favourite opposition party. Everyone in my neighbour is a potential traitor and betrayer of Singapore. They cannot be depended and I will ignore them if they come to seek help and will ask who they voted in GE2015 :oIo:

I don't know what on earth you're whinging about.

Democracy is all about the wishes of the majority and they have spoken. If you are not happy with the government that is your problem.

Agree. PAP is the best. The 30% must wake up. Make it 100% votes for the PAP next GE. Cheers. Huat ah!

Before all this happen, I guess your first and greatest wish is that you escape first? :o:biggrin:

If an average of more than 40% have voted for opposition, I would have shown sinkies some respect. It is unlikely to be so now. So here is my sincere wish list for Singaporeans going forward.

Agree. PAP is the best. The 30% must wake up. Make it 100% votes for the PAP next GE. Cheers. Huat ah!

Time to promote the winners. I wager TPL will be in Cabinet shortly. Grace Fu promoted. Masogos (sic) promoted too. Charles Chong to be super immortal Minister?

I honestly don't know why anyone is surprised at the election result. My prediction 6 months ago was 65% to 70% of the popular vote and I was SPOT ON!

When I saw crowd numbers dwindling rapidly at the speakers' corner over the CPF and 6.9 million issues while the shopping centres and entertainment spots were packed, I knew that the vast majority of Singaporeans were content with their lot.

I've also been consistently pointing out that while the PAP is not perfect, it is still one of the best and most honest governments in the world.

The 30% who are anti PAP need to spend some time living in the West and they'll learn to appreciate the government a lot more.

The domestic and/or municipal issues e.g. GST hike are child's play.

Look out for the following:

1) CECA renewal with India.
2) ASEAN Economic Community.
3) Trans-Pacific Partnership.

Then Sinkies will really know what it feels like to be screwed. :biggrin:

Not just the packed shopping malls but the number of people at including queueing at those kopi-roti outlets.

I've said in the past that if people can jampack those outlets selling coffee and kaya roti, not only on weekends and holidays but also weekdays, people must be pretty contented.........................

I honestly don't know why anyone is surprised at the election result. My prediction 6 months ago was 65% to 70% of the popular vote and I was SPOT ON!

When I saw crowd numbers dwindling rapidly at the speakers' corner over the CPF and 6.9 million issues while the shopping centres and entertainment spots were packed, I knew that the vast majority of Singaporeans were content with their lot.

I've also been consistently pointing out that while the PAP is not perfect, it is still one of the best and most honest governments in the world.

The 30% who are anti PAP need to spend some time living in the West and they'll learn to appreciate the government a lot more.

Democracy? I rather Singapore has none of it than to live among 70% mentally challenged Sinkies. :oIo:

I urged opposition not to waste time on Sinkies. I suggest a massive walkover and back to the old days as Singaporeans wish. Look at Tg Pagar GRC, for 25 years they didn't vote, when given the opportunity, they simply wasted it. Why waste time for opposition on TV, do walk about. If I am the opposition, I wouldn't want to waste my time on daft people. Look at the Widow who were cheated by Yang Ming. She is an iconic example of a daft sinkies whereas Yang Ming is a symbol of PAP. I hope he win the court case and shock this country for the good of it.

The domestic and/or municipal issues e.g. GST hike are child's play.

Look out for the following:

1) CECA renewal with India.
2) ASEAN Economic Community.
3) Trans-Pacific Partnership.

Then Sinkies will really know what it feels like to be screwed. :biggrin:
PAP only put on the lubricant to reduce their paint during election. It works in our absent minded sinkies. After election is over, PAP gang raping the people will begin - raw and painful.

Before all this happen, I guess your first and greatest wish is that you escape first? :o:biggrin:

I will milk sinkies by renting out my house to those who can't afford Singapore expensive HDB, and stay in thailand to do business there. I don't think I will miss laksa, fried kwey teow or singapore delicacieis. Thailand foods can beat us anytime.

True, it is DEMOcracy, who doesn't know?? but what we cannot understand is the people here are befuddled!; once money is given to them, guess it is a Chinese trait, money is their king. The people of Hougang, is an enigma,the bastion for the WP, the only true beacon of democracy.

Yes, by DEMONcratic process....the PAP won!:rolleyes:

not starting a new thread but burying a series of advice for the pap in this one. (for gold nuggets, you have to dig for it. they're free, but you have to find them.)

i know that the pmo sifts this site for some pulses, especially the few among overseas diaspora with vast experience in other cuntries, and here are some tidbits for the pmo.

as predicted, pap achieves 69% of the overall mandate (i round down and do not round up). the ruling party can achieve more in the next ge, and i'm predicting 73% if the pmo implements the following changes:

1. ns - reduce to 1 year. new technology enables optimization of training schedules and reduction of repetitive courses and exercises. new weapon systems also enable automation, mechanization, and reduce manpower-intensive combat dependencies. try out female ns roles for non-military tasks such as medical emergencies, nursing, passive crowd control and ushering, hazmat clean ups, rat control, environmental surveys, etc.

2. cpf - stratify minimum sums. have 3 tiers depending on income levels. $50k for those who earn less than $50k per year as an average for most of their working lives (20 years or more). $100k for those who earn less than $100k per year as an average for much of their working lives (20 years or more). and $150k for those making beyond $100k per year as an average blah blah blah.

3. jobs for locals first - fairness, auditing, policing. only when a local cannot fill a position within 2 weeks can a hirer look for foreigners to fill it, and credentials must be vetted thoroughly by stringent checks and policing criteria, e.g. no degree mill paper qualifications, educational institutions must be accredited and recognized by an auditing body. renumeration of foreign worker plus levy to be on par with local hire based on benchmarks.

4. nude bike ride once a year for healthy, slim, good-looking cyclists only. feminine napkins not allowed.

OrLanChowHorFun

1 GST to be raised to 12% or more
2. ERP to be increased substantially
3. Carpark fees to be doubled
4. Ministerial salary restored by another 500%
5. Set our target immigration to 10 million population
6. School fees increased (but the best place reserved for the rich FT), 50% uni place reserved for Foreigners
7. COE/HDB price soared again like never before.
8. Make it a heavy penalty for people who did not pay medishield insurance
9. Lower productivity for cheap labours, depress sinkies wages by another 80%
10. Up the levy for maids & FWL
11. Increase the rent for all busineses.
12. Allow more foreigners to screw sinkies online, through blog, facebook or video
13. Do not charge Ang Mo for beating up taxi drivers or bus drivers.
14. Save cost on maintaining our SMRT, allow more breakdowns during peak hour. Nobody will complaint as can be seen from the election result.

15. Let the LRT paralyse and make people walk the track regularly as a form of exercises. Bukit Panjang residents love to be screwed under the hot sun.

16. More Ah Neh, Ah Tiong bought properties in Bukit Timah & Holland GRC, allow their bad habbits to infiltrate into those areas and make enemies with residents there. The more of them here the merrier, and that include their illegal parking and stealing of parking lots too.

17. Paint the whole town black, from shenton way to Changi business park right up to our heartland in Toa Payoh, so that Singapore is called an Oasis for the Indian.

18. I encourage all FT's children to beat up sinkie children for daring to share facilities in Singapore. Afterall, there is no hope for the sinkies because their ball-less traits will be passed down from generation to generation.

19. Let PAP cheat your money under your nose, up SC&C by another 10 notch, your utilties will double and so is your yearly property tax. Yet, your corridors and town are cleaned only 1 every fortnight. They already did.

20. Let all unlces/aunties, who voted for PAP, have problems footing their medical bills and ended up in PA begging at the counter only to be turned away.

20. Let everyone who stayed in HDB, are staying among huge influx of noisy and dirty foreign neighbours.

21. Make Singapore a monarchy country, appoint the Lee as Singapore Royal Family and crown him as King so that Aristocracy became a reality and path way for Singapore class division.

22. Allow our politicians to continue calling Singaporeans with various unflattering names, this election shows that Singapore voters enjoyed being humiliated.

The above is very likely to happen, not a make up story, some already happened, more is on its way.

I pity no one and I see my sinkie neighbour with disgust when my town garnered a low % for my favourite opposition party. Everyone in my neighbour is a potential traitor and betrayer of Singapore. They cannot be depended and I will ignore them if they come to seek help and will ask who they voted in GE2015 :oIo:

seriously.................I'm hoping for an asteroid to hit S'pore dead centre and wipe out this damned island................

Absolutely agree and I am with you on points 1 to 3, but for point 4, nude bike rides for good-looking female cyclists only please. Thank you. :p

not starting a new thread but burying a series of advice for the pap in this one. (for gold nuggets, you have to dig for it. they're free, but you have to find them.)

i know that the pmo sifts this site for some pulses, especially the few among overseas diaspora with vast experience in other cuntries, and here are some tidbits for the pmo.

as predicted, pap achieves 69% of the overall mandate (i round down and do not round up). the ruling party can achieve more in the next ge, and i'm predicting 73% if the pmo implements the following changes:

1. ns - reduce to 1 year. new technology enables optimization of training schedules and reduction of repetitive courses and exercises. new weapon systems also enable automation, mechanization, and reduce manpower-intensive combat dependencies. try out female ns roles for non-military tasks such as medical emergencies, nursing, passive crowd control and ushering, hazmat clean ups, rat control, environmental surveys, etc.

2. cpf - stratify minimum sums. have 3 tiers depending on income levels. $50k for those who earn less than $50k per year as an average for most of their working lives (20 years or more). $100k for those who earn less than $100k per year as an average for much of their working lives (20 years or more). and $150k for those making beyond $100k per year as an average blah blah blah.

3. jobs for locals first - fairness, auditing, policing. only when a local cannot fill a position within 2 weeks can a hirer look for foreigners to fill it, and credentials must be vetted thoroughly by stringent checks and policing criteria, e.g. no degree mill paper qualifications, educational institutions must be accredited and recognized by an auditing body. renumeration of foreign worker plus levy to be on par with local hire based on benchmarks.

4. nude bike ride once a year for healthy, slim, good-looking cyclists only. feminine napkins not allowed.

Absolutely agree and I am with you on points 1 to 3, but for point 4, nude bike rides for good-looking female cyclists only please. Thank you. :p

Yeah no CRACK WHORES....

tumblr_mzgalbknOH1rj8qieo1_500.jpg

No WHALES.

284085.jpg

No GRANNIES!!!!

wpid-KtDupevTieIf.jpg