• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my uncle chooses to die in KL, malaysia

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i ve a very unique uncle. he is singaporean by birth but lives permanently in KL, malaysia due to work. he's a m'sian theoretically since he's holding m'sian ID.

some 10 yrs ago, he retired and migrated with his daughter to USA. he got his green card.

suddenly he's back in sgp. was very surprised to get a call fr him and chatted for quite awhile. he's back in sgp for diagnosis. he's inflicted with terminal prostate cancer which has spreaded to his bladder. he has about 3mths expiry date.

why doesn't he get his chemo here and be treated here? i asked him.

he said he was going back to KL for treatment instead. if he got treatment here, he would go entirely BROKE and still ended up dead. in KL, he said treatment was FREE and the bills were minimum. anyway, he's going to be dead in 3 mths but since there's a slim hope that he might survive, he chooses KL to seek treatment than here and be killed by the hospital bills. LOL!!

MORAL OF THE STORY:

YOU CAN DIE IN SINGAPORE BUT U CANNOT FALL SICK COS FALLING SICK IN SGP IS WORST THAN DYING!!:p

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dying in M'sia is cheaper. After death, get to live in landed property (grave). Need not be cremated. In S'pore, more expensive. No more landed. From pigeon hole to niche.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dying in M'sia is cheaper. After death, get to live in landed property (grave). Need not be cremated. In S'pore, more expensive. No more landed. From pigeon hole to niche.

Better be careful about living in 'landed property' after u die. Your enemies may just dig u out and urine on your body. Best is cremate liao and then distribute your ashes over the sea.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Better be careful about living in 'landed property' after u die. Your enemies may just dig u out and urine on your body. Best is cremate liao and then distribute your ashes over the sea.

Bro, I bo enemies one. All friend friend.