• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My story with a PRC. Help help Help

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Another victim of cunning PRC whores
... :biggrin:

2a91d2r.jpg

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/matters-heart/134387-my-story-prc-help-help-help.html

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="6" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td nowrap="nowrap"> m3a41617
user_online.gif

Samster
</td> <td width="100%"> </td> <td nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">

</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <!-- / user info --> <!-- message, attachments, sig --> <!-- icon and title --> My story with a prc. Help help Help
<hr style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> Hello all bros and sister. Normally i will Forget after the section with a WL I paid and i f off from there. No feeling at all de. but this time i kanna gong tao already. one month back i was a regular at M13 eagle place. I have try Bm Benz m3 mong qi etc etc. on that day there no w gal at all. so auntie call other house gal. Was intro a new gal . everything was normal. cut it short. after the section, we exchange number.

one night she was having problem call me 4 am in the morning. then i go fetch her and send her home.. she was down with her BF etc. after that night, i fetch her after work then we go supper, shopping etc. not much money spend. she will sms or call me when she got the time at work. we did make love after she finish work etc. she didnt ask money from me. but i did give her small amount of money and tell her is for you to buy meal.. i know there no free meal in singapore. after the first time i gave her $. she give me for free and enjoy the session with me.. sometime she did ask from me money as to pay rent etc etc. straight away i say no money etc. she didnt angry,
and say i really treat you the best and like my husband.

we been togther happily till now. i lost focus in my work and keep thinking of her and i lost my sleeping time. i know i am in deep shit and kanna kc kong tao already. my friend ask me to stop. i try very hard but i cant. what a lousy player i am. i really dun know what she want from me. fun? lust? Money?

pls help and give advise. sorry my english no very good.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="6" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="alt2"> </td> <td nowrap="nowrap"> sammyboyfor
user_offline.gif

Cyberspace Nerd

</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <!-- / user info --> <!-- message, attachments, sig --> <!-- icon and title --> Re: My story with a prc. Help help Help
<hr style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by m3a41617
everything was normal. cut it short. after the section, we exchange number.

</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
You don't give your phone number to your favourite hawker so why would you give it to your favourite WHORE???
eek.gif

NEVER give prostitutes your phone number. You're just asking for trouble. If you have a great urge to to give out your contact details, give them to your char kuay teow seller, your barber and your local NTUC auntie.
biggrin.gif

<!-- / message --> <!-- sig --> __________________
Tips for ALL samsters.
1. Keep your identity secret.
2. Do not divulge personal information eg phone numbers & addresses.
3. If you do arrange meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your sammyboy nick.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Although this topic is about cunning PRC whores, still i think uncle downgrader should read this & check the other sex forum out.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal

You don't give your phone number to your favourite hawker so why would you give it to your favourite WHORE???

This is a killer statement siah. Memorising it to throw at pple one day. :biggrin:

ronaldinho

Alfrescian
Loyal
A few years ago, I kena from one woman, but not PRC, was Malaysian Chinese from Cheras

Everyday I can only think of sex with her, non-stop cannot do anything, cannot work, cannot sleep, cannot go out, just want to have sex

Then after penetrating her and comig, I will still want to eat her pussy, then make love again, then eat her pussy again. Her pussy was very addictive, if don't eat feels like going to die

For 4 months, that was all we did

Then one day my football kakis took me one side and scolded me and locked me in a house in KL for two weeks

They poured cold water on me many times a day for one week, sometimes slapped me

Then another week, cold turkey, nothing just pure silence

Then they took me in a car to see the Cheras woman fucking other men

Then I woke up from the kongtao

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is a killer statement siah. Memorising it to throw at pple one day. :biggrin:

there are two major differences between the hawker and the ho. you don't get to fuck the hawker but you get to fuck the ho. with the ho, you have to pay for a blow. with the hawker, you can pay to go.

Snipeshot08

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then one day my football kakis took me one side and scolded me and locked me in a house in KL for two weeks

They poured cold water on me many times a day for one week, sometimes slapped me

Actually hor, part 1 to 3 not really necessary, the "friends" should have gone straight to Part 4 to break the gongtao :biggrin:

Some "friends" you have.....:p

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
A few years ago, I kena from one woman, but not PRC, was Malaysian Chinese from Cheras

Everyday I can only think of sex with her, non-stop cannot do anything, cannot work, cannot sleep, cannot go out, just want to have sex

Then after penetrating her and comig, I will still want to eat her pussy, then make love again, then eat her pussy again. Her pussy was very addictive, if don't eat feels like going to die

For 4 months, that was all we did

Er....sounds more like you are on drug and the your kakis try to help you kick the habbit. Borrowed story?

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't see the necessity to help you? how to help you? do you mean you think of the girl and cannot do work? do you want to continue or terminate this? if you want to terminate, perhaps bros here can help, ask them to make love with her in front of you?

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
there are two major differences between the hawker and the ho. you don't get to fuck the hawker but you get to fuck the ho. with the ho, you have to pay for a blow. with the hawker, you can pay to go.

you missed the point, dude. Sam was evil enough to put it starkly. Whores are providing a service, just like hawkers. We dun have r/s with hawkers so we dun have r/s with whores as well.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Another victim of cunning PRC whores
... :biggrin:

2a91d2r.jpg

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/matters-heart/134387-my-story-prc-help-help-help.html

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="6" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td nowrap="nowrap"> m3a41617
user_online.gif

Samster

</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <!-- / user info --> <!-- message, attachments, sig --> <!-- icon and title --> My story with a prc. Help help Help
<hr style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> Hello all bros and sister. Normally i will Forget after the section with a WL I paid and i f off from there. No feeling at all de. but this time i kanna gong tao already. one month back i was a regular at M13 eagle place. I have try Bm Benz m3 mong qi etc etc. on that day there no w gal at all. so auntie call other house gal. Was intro a new gal . everything was normal. cut it short. after the section, we exchange number.

one night she was having problem call me 4 am in the morning. then i go fetch her and send her home.. she was down with her BF etc. after that night, i fetch her after work then we go supper, shopping etc. not much money spend. she will sms or call me when she got the time at work. we did make love after she finish work etc. she didnt ask money from me. but i did give her small amount of money and tell her is for you to buy meal.. i know there no free meal in singapore. after the first time i gave her $. she give me for free and enjoy the session with me.. sometime she did ask from me money as to pay rent etc etc. straight away i say no money etc. she didnt angry,
and say i really treat you the best and like my husband.

we been togther happily till now. i lost focus in my work and keep thinking of her and i lost my sleeping time. i know i am in deep shit and kanna kc kong tao already. my friend ask me to stop. i try very hard but i cant. what a lousy player i am. i really dun know what she want from me. fun? lust? Money?

pls help and give advise. sorry my english no very good.

While I read through the post, I can't help but notice that "she was down with her BF". In the first place, she is attached, mind you.

What the fellow is experiencing is sign that he start to feel for this girl, which is normal especially when he have already had sex with her. As far as I understand eventhough many here have have caution about drawing the line with these ladies, they nevertheless have emotions towards them.

As far as I know, some have reached the extend of remembering the ladies' birthday and even give presents in terms of money on their birthday. Some of these ladies even got married not to people out of the circle but to their clients.

The question thus is not how to get out. You must know whether there is value in continuation of this relationship. What is this lady's intention for this relationship? Money? Emotional void? Companionship? Marriage? To get out of the present occupation she is in? Does she has a good character? You really need to look beyond her outward appearance and into her mind.

You will also have to consider the pros and cons of this relationship to you. Would the eventual outcome be benefitial or harmful? Bare in mind that she has a BF and you won't know exactly his character. Is he using the relationship to control her in her field of expertise? You might have more trouble should this be the case. Should you eventually build up this relationship, would her past be a bother to you at all? When she is intimate with you, is it base on her true emotion or the same emotion she show to her clients?

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That is because our dear samster m3a41617 allowed himself to be KCed by the WL.

Its a commercial transaction so just f88K & forget. Don't Tar-Pau home! Shit happens when u develop KC for a whore. :biggrin:

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you missed the point, dude. Sam was evil enough to put it starkly. Whores are providing a service, just like hawkers. We dun have r/s with hawkers so we dun have r/s with whores as well.

i never agree that one should give away phone numbers to a ho, unless he's a pimp. however, ho's and hawkers are not exactly the same kind of service providers. one takes your protein away. the other gives you some protein.:biggrin:

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
i never agree that one should give away phone numbers to a ho, unless he's a pimp. however, ho's and hawkers are not exactly the same kind of service providers. one takes your protein away. the other gives you some protein.:biggrin:

ok lah, you win lah. keke. at least we agree that one should never give away phone numbers to a ho. can you imagine one day when wife talks to ho when one is bathing. :eek:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok lah, you win lah. keke. at least we agree that one should never give away phone numbers to a ho. can you imagine one day when wife talks to ho when one is bathing. :eek:

unfortunately, too many chaps fall in love with their whores. and it is not confined to sg losers. i know of too many gweilos who write to their one-night-stand hookers in thailand and send them cash. some even apply for pr for these women, after marrying them. sad and stupid but true.

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
there are quite afew sinkie young men end up marrying PRC hookers..real stories!!!!!!!!!!!!!same case as this one...but no frienf gave cold turkey treatmen...SAD CASE