• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

'My son chopped me'

G

General Veers

Bleeding housewife asks neighbour for help
'My son chopped me'

By Vivien Chan and Danson Cheong
March 19, 2010

A 50-year-old woman was allegedly assaulted by her 24-year-old son with a chopper yesterday morning.

The incident happened at a block in Jurong East Street 21, and the injured woman then approached a first-floor resident for help, while bleeding profusely from the head.

The woman and her son lives on the 21st floor of the block.

She told the good Samaritans that she quarrelled with her son because she was moving the furniture around while doing housework and her son found it noisy.

Other residents told The New Paper that the son "makes a lot of noise" and "(speaks) very loudly, or (spews) vulgarities" while on the phone.

The victim's neighbour also said that yesterday's incident was not the first time the two had fought, and a knife was involved in the last incident.

The son had left the flat by the time police arrived. They retrieved a knife from the flat and are still searching for him.

The woman was taken to the National University Hospital for treatment, and The New Paper understands that her husband insisted on taking her home against the doctor's advice.