• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My regrets in life.

chinkandoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone has it...regrets, could-have-beens,...a different corner...

Let it all out, I say!! Those inconsequential incidents that pokes at yr soul..

We share, close those chapters, dump the baggage, so we can MOVE ON.

Here's mine - - Donkey yrs back outside NgeeSoon camp was this 7-11 store, one day after booking out (still in No.4), I STOLE A CANDY BAR, thinking the young sales gal wasnt looking...I was wrong! She saw, and confronted me, (out of fear of court martial) I shouted at her threatingly. Even showed her the fist! There wasn't anyone else there, Of course, and being a part-timer who's probably still schooling, she was scared to tears...and backed down..she kept crying..gosh.:(

Till this day I regretted my actions. I dunno what came over me. I know it's a shameless, despicable and downright unpardonable act..:mad:

OK there you have it!!...after all these years...now I feel loads lighter.
I hope you'll join me...

Last edited:

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
my regret in life was when I did a part timer at 7-11 after my school some year ago and caught an NS retarded in no.4 stole a choc bar, bugger pretended to be angry, shouted, scolded me until I cried _

blasted it ! if it is today I will fuck bugger upside down

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my regret in life was when I did a part timer at 7-11 after my school some year ago and caught an NS retarded in no.4 stole a choc bar, bugger pretended to be angry, shouted, scolded me until I cried _

blasted it ! if it is today I will fuck bugger upside down
wen u were dat part timer @ 7-11 after ur skool sum yrs ago, were u a girl or a boy? ... :confused:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think you are still young. my time nee soon camp has no 7-11. I remember particularly the RAMBO shop, i think it's still around.

What you did is very wrong! Hope you realise your mistake and be a better person.

As for my regret, I have a lot of regrets, particular to things and pple that I took for granted. I did not cherish the opportunities given to me, my relationship or the good pple I have met. Sigh...if only I can turn back the clock.:(

Everyone has it...regrets, could-have-beens,...a different corner...

Let it all out, I say!! Those inconsequential incidents that pokes at yr soul..

We share, close those chapters, dump the baggage, so we can MOVE ON.

Here's mine - - Donkey yrs back outside NgeeSoon camp was this 7-11 store, one day after booking out (still in No.4), I STOLE A CANDY BAR, thinking the young sales gal wasnt looking...I was wrong! She saw, and confronted me, (out of fear of court martial) I shouted at her threatingly. Even showed her the fist! There wasn't anyone else there, Of course, and being a part-timer who's probably still schooling, she was scared to tears...and backed down..she kept crying..gosh.:(

Till this day I regretted my actions. I dunno what came over me. I know it's a shameless, despicable and downright unpardonable act..:mad:

OK there you have it!!...after all these years...now I feel loads lighter.
I hope you'll join me...

chinkandoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here's another one -

Many many years ago, as I was just a NSF in my youthful ways, a fellow camp mate kept pestering me to go to his almighty church.. (Calvary something..)

To get him off my back, I went..

They sang, dance, spoke in funny languages, and then this black bag was passed around for donations.

And I did the unthinkable. When it was passed to me, I pretended to deposit some money inside, while actually I wihdraw some crumbled notes instead!!

OKOK....I know...it's wrong ....so here I go again...sharing...I know tonight I can SLEEP better, after hiding this despicable act all this years!

Do join me in this highly therapeutic sharing experience...

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
My greatest regret is to give up one girl who ever really love me. My next greatest regret is to marry my wife and to trust her. Now I am fated to be lonely all my fucking life!!!

jw5

Loyal
My greatest regret is to give up one girl who ever really love me. My next greatest regret is to marry my wife and to trust her. Now I am fated to be lonely all my fucking life!!!
So what's the situation with your wife now?

chinkandoo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please don't worry. When you close a chapter in life, a new door usually opens. You just got to give it some time. It always does.

May the force be with you, always.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Physically still together but don't think I can stand it much longer. Sometimes work like shit and go home she give the fuck face. Cannot tahan! I damm sian. During my toughest period of my life she actually plough money back to her home. Now still doing things behind my back on say when ask. I don't know how to live with someone who I can't trust and don't really care for me.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think this is small matter. Talk it out with her lah. tell her what you are unhappy about and ask her what she is unhappy about. Try to reach an understanding lah. Hope the above help.:smile:

Physically still together but don't think I can stand it much longer. Sometimes work like shit and go home she give the fuck face. Cannot tahan! I damm sian. During my toughest period of my life she actually plough money back to her home. Now still doing things behind my back on say when ask. I don't know how to live with someone who I can't trust and don't really care for me.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
No point telling her la. She just pretend to care and 1 2 days later back to same thing. 9 yrs of suffering is enough liao. She just act big fuck in front of everyone and always so smart. My laptop is a better companion. If it is a woman I will marry it. Looking for smeone caring. I really miss being loved.

tua lam pah

Alfrescian
Loyal
whatever u do, never ever pity yourself...
fuck care her la... just do your own thing,
my wife panics when i ignore her.....

watch some international rugby like the all blacks...awesome

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think this has something to do with your mindset. Your mind is set to perceive her in this manner that makes you buay song with her. I think either you change your thinking or tell her seriously, look hard at her eyes and tell her that you really mean it that you can't stand her in that manner.

Last time, my ex-wife always wanted me to quit smoking. I told and promise her that i will but did not. She will start a big fight with me, not joking, imagine after pressure at work, I go home kanna pressure by her again. this went on until one day I met someone at Ice Cold beer, we went to hotel after that. It's not this someone is prettier than my ex-wife but I felt that I just need some space to breathe.:(:o

No point telling her la. She just pretend to care and 1 2 days later back to same thing. 9 yrs of suffering is enough liao. She just act big fuck in front of everyone and always so smart. My laptop is a better companion. If it is a woman I will marry it.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mine ignore me when I ignore her. Even I don't ignore her, she ignore me. Like what I say she never care how I feels or any problems in my life.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think this has something to do with your mindset. Your mind is set to perceive her in this manner that makes you buay song with her. I think either you change your thinking or tell her seriously, look hard at her eyes and tell her that you really mean it that you can't stand her in that manner.

Last time, my ex-wife always wanted me to quit smoking. I told and promise her that i will but did not. She will start a big fight with me, not joking, imagine after pressure at work, I go home kanna pressure by her again. this went on until one day I met someone at Ice Cold beer, we went to hotel after that. It's not this someone is prettier than my ex-wife but I felt that I just need some space to breathe.:(:o

I can understand that. There are times I go KTV just to have someone to hold and listen to my problems. But go hotel I did not try. Where is Ice Cold beer? Tomorrow will go and try my luck. Haven't had a good fuck for a long time liao

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ask your friends,dun ask me,dun want to be the devil.:smile:

I can understand that. There are times I go KTV just to have someone to hold and listen to my problems. But go hotel I did not try. Where is Ice Cold beer? Tomorrow will go and try my luck. Haven't had a good fuck for a long time liao

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tried to love her again several times and gave up. She always back to her old self. I'm very tired especially when mycurrent job is so demanding. Found out where is Ice Cold Beer liao. There so happening?

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Tried to love her again several times and gave up. She always back to her old self. I'm very tired especially when mycurrent job is so demanding. Found out where is Ice Cold Beer liao. There so happening?

You know what? You should send this thread to her via an email disguised as a spam and of course hide your identity using another email address.

Then maybe, just maybe she will realise the torment you feel and the sadness deep inside. You obviously care a lot for her which is why you hadn't got a good time even from outside as you must love her a lot. It takes 2 to clap, don't give up on your marriage just yet.

One of these mornings, when you wake up, take a deep breath and tell yourself, oh i just got married and to the woman i love above all else in life and whom for her sake, i have forsaken all others in this lifetime. Remind yourself of the love you felt at the alter or at the ROM.

Make something special for her, even a glass of milo or breakfast if you are up for it. Do something different and try one time when she is angry or demanding at you, admit your fault if you really feel you are the one in the wrong or gently and softly, talk it over.

You might get a different reception. Sometimes people need to be guided gently, slowly. Especially women, you need to appeal to their emotions. Its the same reason why she would take from you to give to her family and you need to make her realise, you and her are in the same boat, whether she likes it or not. She feels strongly for her family and even though it may go against reason, she still feels emotionally tied to them and as such, obliged in many ways. Appeal to her emotions rather than her logic. She choose to take the boat with you, you might very well not be in the same boat the next life(if there is a next life). If you believe that there is no next life, that is even worse, remember your wedding vows, get the mandarin version and say it to her.

Try it, at least if it all still fails, at least you have tried rather than let your marriage sputter and eventually extinguish through neglect from both parties. Remember why people always remind you that for a marriage, its important to keep the flame going.

Do try this as well, the next time in a heated argument, even when you know the story, even when you are in the right and she is clearly in the wrong. Look at her sincerely, grab and hug her. Tell her, i cannot bring myself to argue with you, its hurting my heart everytime we have this argument. I am sorry but i love you too much to want to hurt you.

Couples who fight will still stay together. Couples who don't will break apart. Its better to have a quarrel than no communication at all. At least if there are quarrels and arguments, there are still communication however raw it may be.

Also, sorry to remind as i know this is obvious but please remember that women also get cranky if they don't have a good time, they need it like guys do.

I feel for you and i wish you well. May happiness reenter your life and your wife.
Take care.

Last edited: