• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My past experience having a FT Pundek as a neighbour.

Goldeneye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does that prc family's boys run and jump and make a din? I would say no.

Jah, why are you so sure, is it because I said PRC? Kids are kids... Bit of counseling, complaint, warning etc can fix that... most PR in sinkie are scared, they can kena cancel and sent home any time... If they know you can complain to authorities... Just scare them a bit, enough already.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yeah good luck to all singaporean who refused to leave, and will have many happy days with the new FT. It will be fun to see your own kids bully in class because they are minority. HA ha ha.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Does that prc family's boys run and jump and make a din? I would say no.

Jah, why are you so sure, is it because I said PRC? Kids are kids... Bit of counseling, complaint, warning etc can fix that... most PR in sinkie are scared, they can kena cancel and sent home any time... If they know you can complain to authorities... Just scare them a bit, enough already.

You mentioned that they are scholars what. They probably are not even kids. Well did you even read zeddy's story. All the neighbors hated them and how to warn them? Those are kids the authorities won't do anything to them and the neighbors probably earned them already but useless :rolleyes:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Back then when I was still staying with my parents at Tampines, we had the misfortune of having a FT Pariah family from India as our next door neighbour.. This Pundek working in the IT industry bought a resale flat from a Malay family..

As soon as this Pundek and his fat wife moved in, the peaceful enviroment that we have enjoyed for the last 18 years soon shattered.. Their kids were irritating and loud as the monkeys found in Lower Pierce Reservoir.. The 2 monkey brothers would play and shout till the late evenings and at times rudely entering the neighbours homes as uninvited guests.. My Malay neighbour got so pissed off one day when he saw these 2 Tamil monkeys playing with his grandson's toys inside his home..:eek: His wife was busy cooking inside the kitchen leaving the door gate open for the 2 little monkeys to enter.. The Malay Pakcik then glared fiercely at the 2 Madras monkeys and ordered them out.. The 2 monkeys then complained to his fat fuck Pundek dad..

Then this fat Pundek renovated his unit.. He courteously informed all the neighbours that his hired contractor would do some minor renovations at his home and the renovation would be for 5 days.. The old adage of never ever trusting the words of a Keling certainly rang true.. His so called ' minor renovations of only 5 days' eventually lasted for more than 2 weeks with the hacking of the old tiles in the whole house and replacing them with new ceramic tiles.. We tahan the loud drilling and hacking noise for that 2 weeks..

This Pundek family was also a dirty village bumpkin peasant who would dump their rubbish messily instead of putting them inside the rubbish chute.. The Pundek family would also be unhappy if I let my dog or my cat wander around the corridor.. They were worried that my pets would bite their sons.. Fuckin hell, I'm fuckin sure both my pets were cleaner and more hygienic than those Pundeks..

One nite I let my cat Sylvester roam the corridor and he duly pissed on a flower pot belonging to the Pundeks..:biggrin:
Nearly every nite for 3 weeks, I would let my cat do that until the Pundek family dumped their flower pot under the block..:biggrin:

Then another Malay neighbour of ours had a problems with those Ah Long scums.. It was a case of a mistaken unit and it was not a fault of the Malay family.. Our Malay neighbour then installed 2 CCTV cameras outside their unit.. Fuckin Pundek family were unhappy with the CCTVs as they thought that it incurred their privacy.. I took on the side of my long time neighbour and told the fat Pundek that no one would be interested in viewing the CCTV's recording of his fat wife hanging the laundry on the corridor outside their home.. The Madras Pundek was obviously not happy with my reply..

Earlier when I visited my parents at Tampines, I was told by my long time Malay neighbour that the Pundek family had sold off their flat and fucked off back to India..

Fuck You PAP for importing these kind of arrogant yaya Pariahs to our island and packing this island full of these FT Pundeks..

I pity our future generation.. There will be more of these Madras, Mumbai scums invading Sinkie Land in 2030..

i dont call them bad names la.but i do have such neighbour not local.
stay ground floor.dont understand why in the middle of 2am 3 am , they can be talking louding IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD.so loud that the lower floor resident kena wake up.thought a fight was about to broke out...knn,actually is their culture.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dont call them bad names la.but i do have such neighbour not local.
stay ground floor.dont understand why in the middle of 2am 3 am , they can be talking louding IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD.so loud that the lower floor resident kena wake up.thought a fight was about to broke out...knn,actually is their culture.

I just can't stand the aloofness and the arrogant selfish attitude of this Pundek.. As I had mentioned, my Malay neighbour had a problem with these Ah Long scums.. It was a case of mistaken unit.. The attacks on their unit lasted for just few weeks.. but to play safe, the Malay family installed 2 CCTVs outside their home..

We the rest of the neighbours were understanding towards the plight of that affected Malay family since we were long time neighbours.. My family and them were particularly close since we moved in around the same time as them 18 years ago.. We kept a lookout for suspicious people loitering around our corridors and also kept an eye on the unit belonging to that Malay family..

But this Pariah family KPKB alot and pinned the blame on that Malay family.. One day I stood up against that Fat Pundek and told him to buy a bungalow if he was not happy staying in a HDB flat.. I further made him more tulan by saying that the Malay family would not be interested in viewing the CCTV recordings of his fat wife hanging their laundry outside their home..

standbybed69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry Zeddy, after reading your story i must say you and your neighbours are not much better that the Indian family. I did not spot any angels.
All of you fail at being tolerant and resort to picking on each other instead of talking to clear things up.

well said bro ! most singaporeans especially the younger ones only love to complain but never looked at themselves in the mirror. My new neighbour is a new citizen from india n they quite pleasant Was praying for an indian or malay neighbour as i find them more tolerant n friendly unlike the younger chinese snobbish n bunch of complain assholes

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry Zeddy, after reading your story i must say you and your neighbours are not much better that the Indian family. I did not spot any angels. All of you fail at being tolerant and resort to picking on each other instead of talking to clear things up.

No one is trying to be an angel here. This land belongs to me, if a newcomer piss me off, i will do whatever that works to reciprocate the misery he brought. Who cares about fucking integration???

Singaporeans have been very tolerant and welcoming to immigrants for as long as i lived, until the floodgate got opened and the pests swarmed in. Tolerance have become a word of yesteryears.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
well said bro ! most singaporeans especially the younger ones only love to complain but never looked at themselves in the mirror. My new neighbour is a new citizen from india n they quite pleasant Was praying for an indian or malay neighbour as i find them more tolerant n friendly unlike the younger chinese snobbish n bunch of complain assholes

Maybe it was your good fortune that you had a good friendly neighbour from India..

Having a pleasant good neighbour from India is akin to a female elephant giving birth to an Albino baby elephant.. Its just too rare..

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Juz the other day at Harbour front MRT st. One FT Indian family asked me the direction to sentosa. Spent abt 1 min explaining and pointing the direction to go. After all the explanation, they juz walked away without a word of thanks or nanri. Sigh....

But i chose to believe not all Ah Nehs are unfriendly and rude.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once I was at Joo Chiat when there was a FT Pundek who asked me for direction to go to Parkway Parade.. I just knew he would not say a word of thanks to me.. I told him to walk straight and turn left.. Purposely gave him the wrong direction.. It was the way to the old Katong Shopping Centre instead of Parkway Parade.. True enough he just walked away and didn't say a simple word of thanks to me..

Thanks for this tip. I will employ the same to them.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe it was your good fortune that you had a good friendly neighbour from India..

Having a pleasant good neighbour from India is akin to a female elephant giving birth to an Albino baby elephant.. Its just too rare..

HAHAHAH good one here bro.

Also look at that guy's gripe. Complains of snobbish chinese neighbours. :rolleyes: You know i don't think anyone even has the right to complain if his neighbour isn't sociable. Yeah it's not too pleasant but hey if the neighbours don't disturb you by making loud noises or inconvinencing you wtf are you complaining about. I'm sure you wouldn't be starting this thread at all if that pundek family didn't make noise and complain about but kept to themselves am i correct?

In fact this asshole just wanted to take revenge so he tries to throw all the shit on the wall and see if it sticks. If he can even complain of his neighbour being snobbish i bet he complains of racism over small silly things. You know i can bet this standbyebed is a complain king that would call a chinese and only a chinese racist if he doesn;t smile at him.

Goldeneye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Juz the other day at Harbour front MRT st. One FT Indian family asked me the direction to sentosa. Spent abt 1 min explaining and pointing the direction to go. After all the explanation, they juz walked away without a word of thanks or nanri. Sigh....

But i chose to believe not all Ah Nehs are unfriendly and rude.

I read somewhere that domestic fare + hotel are far more ex in India than going abroad to Thailand or Singapore...A shit hotel in India charges $150+...Delhi Mumbai airfare worse than going Bangkok..

So what is happening is lot of the lower classes are traveling abroad whereas formerly it was only the educated elite.. this is the result. India's gahmen should force first time travelers to read a book on etiquette and pass a test... And keep a deposit for any complaint from hotel etc about their behavior..

That will fix it.

I see lot of whining against Indians in Thai forums like PA

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And you know that for a fact? Source?

I trust fellow forummer groinroot more for his detailed story than someone who just cast doubts. There are a number of such people here. Do you have proof that groinroot's story is a fabrication? Where is your evidence? It is scandalous to cast doubt on another person's story if you have no hard evidence.

applejuice

Alfrescian
Loyal
I trust fellow forummer groinroot more for his detailed story than someone who just cast doubts. There are a number of such people here. Do you have proof that groinroot's story is a fabrication? Where is your evidence? It is scandalous to cast doubt on another person's story if you have no hard evidence.

Bro, simi c "groinroot" ah?