• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My past experience having a FT Pundek as a neighbour.

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On one occasion, when I was just inside the lift and I saw the fat wife and his youngest son carrying heavy load of grocery plastic bags from the Shop and Save supermarket.. I duly waited for them to enter the lift.. Not even a word of thanks or a smile of appreciation from the Fat Chappati wife..

Learnt my lesson.. Few weeks after that similiar situation on a rainy morning.. Was in the lift when I saw the wife and this time her eldest son.. She gave me this hopeful face that I would wait for her fat butt to enter the lift.. I didn't wait for her and just press the lift's close door button on them.. The surprised face shown by her was priceless..

You're right brother. I have seen them on the train. The whole family would try to hog the seats. They wold expect you to give the seats to their kids. If their kids had the empty seat, they would look at the person beside and hope that he/she give the seat up. And of course, without a word of thanks.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Next time you're in a lift when some pundeks rush into it at the last minute, walk out and wait for the next lift.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wtf why was this chinese family so nice to them? Were they mistaken that this pundek family was nice?

OMG no pc, no tv and other electrical appliances save for the air con they probably think they are in some village. I bet that pundek family was busy mooching off the other families playing their pcs, watching their tv.

In the end their pally pally relationship turned bit awry after the Chinese family whose unit is near to the rubbish chute became tulan with the Fat Pundek wife.. The fatty Tamil lady would just lazily dumped her rubbish unreasonably instead of putting it straight inside the rubbish chute..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You're right brother. I have seen them on the train. The whole family would try to hog the seats. They wold expect you to give the seats to their kids. If their kids had the empty seat, they would look at the person beside and hope that he/she give the seat up. And of course, without a word of thanks.

Once I was at Joo Chiat when there was a FT Pundek who asked me for direction to go to Parkway Parade.. I just knew he would not say a word of thanks to me.. I told him to walk straight and turn left.. Purposely gave him the wrong direction.. It was the way to the old Katong Shopping Centre instead of Parkway Parade.. True enough he just walked away and didn't say a simple word of thanks to me..

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Once I was at Joo Chiat when there was a FT Pundek who asked me for direction to go to Parkway Parade.. I just knew he would not say a word of thanks to me.. I told him to walk straight and turn left.. Purposely gave him the wrong direction.. It was the way to the old Katong Shopping Centre instead of Parkway Parade.. True enough he just walked away and didn't say a simple word of thanks to me..

Hey brother, take care and all the best for the new year. Hope that it will be a better year for you. Huat ah :smile:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's because they do not use detergent.

Maybe you're right.. From what I heard, they will do their laundry washing by hand using a bar of cheap soap..

These Ah Nehs will scrimp and save every cent of their money.. They are notorious cheapskates..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe you're right.. From what I heard, they will do their laundry washing by hand using a bar of cheap soap..

These Ah Nehs will scrimp and save every cent of their money.. They are notorious cheapskates..

what do these filthy skins spend their money on?

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yeah brother, this is how they do it. Brings their village habits here.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 128

SongBoh

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On one occasion, when I was just inside the lift and I saw the fat wife and his youngest son carrying heavy load of grocery plastic bags from the Shop and Save supermarket.. I duly waited for them to enter the lift.. Not even a word of thanks or a smile of appreciation from the Fat Chappati wife..

Learnt my lesson.. Few weeks after that similiar situation on a rainy morning.. Was in the lift when I saw the wife and this time her eldest son.. She gave me this hopeful face that I would wait for her fat butt to enter the lift.. I didn't wait for her and just press the lift's close door button on them.. The surprised face shown by her was priceless..

The feeling must be damn song. :biggrin:

Goldeneye

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is nothing wrong with washing by hand, it cleans better, particularly collar etc. Plus you can soak whites, disinfectant or bleach for some clothes etc. Very eco friendly.... It is OK to insult ah nehs if that gives you pleasure and pass time, but no need to be typical neo rich in assuming all old habits are bad..

Next to my sis place there is a PRC family that sold their TVs also... Their boys are scholars...
Most TV programs, particularly Indian ones are crap anyway... actually my biggest gripe about Indians is that they watch too much TV..

Last edited:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Next time you're in a lift when some pundeks rush into it at the last minute, walk out and wait for the next lift.

Why? You kenns their odour before?

With no air from the outside coming in, I bet if you chose to stay inside the lift you eithier had
1) brought a gas mask along or
2) Stop breathing until the lift door opens and you can take a much needed breath instead! LOL

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is nothing wrong with washing by hand, it cleans better, particularly collar etc. Plus you can soak whites, disinfectant or bleach for some clothes etc. Very eco friendly.... It is OK to insult ah nehs if that gives you pleasure and pass time, but no need to be typical neo rich in assuming all old habits are bad..

Next to my sis place there is a PRC family that sold their TVs also... Their boys are scholars...
Most TV programs, particularly Indian ones are crap anyway... actually my biggest gripe about Indians is that they watch too much TV..

OK and then? You need to see things in context. Does that prc family's boys run and jump and make a din? I would say no. We were talking about them not having a tv which would mean their damn kids would be bored and create a ruckus rather than have something to distract them to shut them the fuck up. That's the whole point. The washing stuff by hand just further reaffirms what cheap skates they are on top of a home devoid of furniture and electronic devices.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why? You kenns their odour before?

With no air from the outside coming in, I bet if you chose to stay inside the lift you eithier had
1) brought a gas mask along or
2) Stop breathing until the lift door opens and you can take a much needed breath instead! LOL

Wah inside the lift with them means poison attack! Air pollution.