• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My niece going UK study dentistry

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tuition fees £40k a year. 5 years course. Hostel £10k a year.

Smelly smelly half a mio Singapore dollars gone.

Wow.

Worth it?

For me its worth it, if she get her teeth cleaned by AMDK big dicks and breed to upgrade the singkee genes

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that’s cheap compared to 5 years at stanford and harvard. sinkies need dentists. sinkies’ teeth are so bad.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dentistry is a practical job.
Not everyone can perform or pass a practical course as some have hand like leg like hand so no matter how smart they are they will fail dentistry course.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dentistry is a practical job.
Not everyone can perform or pass a practical course as some have hand like leg like hand so no matter how smart they are they will fail dentistry course.
There are some dentist that I know due to leg like hand hand like leg syndrome but they managed to pass the course eventually and after they became dentist they only take up basic cleaning and polishing and filling patient and refer the rest.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are some dentist that I know due to leg like hand hand like leg syndrome but they managed to pass the course eventually and after they became dentist they only take up basic cleaning and polishing and filling patient and refer the rest.
And if you are unlucky to meet 1 hand like leg and leg like hand kind of dentist, a cleaning visit can end up as a root canal referral. Uncle encountered once after cleaning 2 days later 1 of the tooth started to have problem and nerve died when the filling was affected most likely during the cleaning process. But uncle doesn't have proof to bring that dentist to court. It was unlikely to be a coincidence.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
And if you are unlucky to meet 1 hand like leg and leg like hand kind of dentist, a cleaning visit can end up as a root canal referral. Uncle encountered once after cleaning 2 days later 1 of the tooth started to have problem and nerve died when the filling was affected most likely during the cleaning process. But uncle doesn't have proof to bring that dentist to court. It was unlikely to be a coincidence.
In fact not only dentistry.
Other medical fields also have many doctors who have this hand like leg leg like hand syndrome and they can never be in the surgery team and only can opt for clinical consulting role.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wow.

Worth it?

For me its worth it, if she get her teeth cleaned by AMDK big dicks and breed to upgrade the singkee genes
Why never study in Singapore? Got crowded out of local Unis by foreigners again?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
So TS should advise niece to check whether she have the hand like leg leg like hand syndrome before even enrolling for dentistry to avoid wasting the investment.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wow.

Worth it?

Lanjiao cleaner job.... 99% clean shits... better in IT coding

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
In fact not only dentistry.
Other medical fields also have many doctors who have this hand like leg leg like hand syndrome and they can never be in the surgery team and only can opt for clinical consulting role.

No need to be a good dentist. Just set up a practice and run it like a profit making business. Pay other dentist to do the shit job.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to be a good dentist. Just set up a practice and run it like a profit making business. Pay other dentist to do the shit job.
Uncle think this kind of business fails most of the time. Some people setup salon without being a hairdresser themselves too.
Uncle think even in medical there non medical personnel who setup medical business. There is 1 celebrity who opens a colonscopy center. Not sure can she survive in the long run.

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a good investment. As long as she is legitimately admitted to the course. Also reputation of institution is another factor to consider if it is legit and not some shady 2nd class University where their motive is to just make money. Not all institution in UK or Australia are reputable. Only a handful are consider world class. Australia has the worst reputation of graduating questionable graduates.

I assume your niece is not a MAT.
Firstly, MAT will be unable to gain admission to such STEM courses. Egyptian or Saudi Universities are more like their destination.
Secondly, unlikely they can afford the fees unless it is fully paid by scholarship or public donations. However, please see Firstly above.

Race and IQ
national-iq-scores.jpg

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wow.

Worth it?

How many teeth must she pull out to cover all those costs? :laugh:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a good investment. As long as she is legitimately admitted to the course. Also reputation of institution is another factor to consider if it is legit and not some shady 2nd class University where their motive is to just make money. Not all institution in UK or Australia are reputable. Only a handful are consider world class. Australia has the worst reputation of graduating questionable graduates.

I assume your niece is not a MAT.
Firstly, MAT will be unable to gain admission to such STEM courses. Egyptian or Saudi Universities are more like their destination.
Secondly, unlikely they can afford the fees unless it is fully paid by scholarship or public donations. However, please see Firstly above.

Race and IQ
View attachment 185260
Malays are well catered by their gomen. No need to go overseas to study dentistry. And for 5 years for gods sake. They can do this half the time locally.

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wow.

Worth it?

Depend on university, worth it if she works in UK after graduation. If she wants to work in Singapore, she can even go study in NZ which is cheaper.