• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My life sucks ! I feel like returning SG and join the Opposition

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't be another drama king lts in the making.

Hehehe.. guess what ? I have pushed my way around and threaten legal proceeding should I uncover his flawed conclusion.. finally the party decides to give in.. hahaha.. knn, it is not good enough, I am getting another 3rd party to comment.. if I am right, he has to pay for sure..

KNN.. I dont pay for Bangala standard of service.. who touches my toe shall be accountable for consequences .. :wink: heehee..

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hehehe.. guess what ? I have pushed my way around and threaten legal proceeding should I uncover his flawed conclusion.. finally the party decides to give in.. hahaha.. knn, it is not good enough, I am getting another 3rd party to comment.. if I am right, he has to pay for sure..

KNN.. I dont pay for Bangala standard of service.. who touches my toe shall be accountable for consequences .. :wink: heehee..

????? what talking you ????

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
????? what talking you ????

ok ok, let me explain.. I had a bad day, coz one contractor is not doing something I like him to do.. perhaps due to integrity reason.. I threaten will legal proceeding.. by claiming his findings are flawed.. currently seeking 3rd party to comment.. finally he decide to bend the rules.. knn, I lost one night of good sleep, I shall pursue further until he surrender.

I hope you understand my english.. keke

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok ok, let me explain.. I had a bad day, coz one contractor is not doing something I like him to do.. perhaps due to integrity reason.. I threaten will legal proceeding.. by claiming his findings are flawed.. currently seeking 3rd party to comment.. finally he decide to bend the rules.. knn, I lost one night of good sleep, I shall pursue further until he surrender.

I hope you understand my english.. keke

Say earlier lah, I thought wat bo tai bo ji suddenly so depress. You big towkay of course got problem with workers/contractor. Nothing to get upset about.

ozeman

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP where got cadres lah! All porlampar Kia one. I shouldn't think I would have a problem handling them. You scared of the men in white meh?

When the PAP cadres put you out for the dogs, you can come back and look for me. :biggrin:

ozeman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never like the PAP. Both the policies and it's people. But still I would not have a problem taking their money! Heh heh..........

You know what ? You are right! I have nothing against PAP except for some of its policies.. overall they did great for the country. I hv no comment on the individuals :biggrin: I've tried so hard to make a few hundred thousands.. PAP will fulfill my dreams ! 3 cheers for PAP..

Hey welcome back ! contribute to this forum otherwise, it will be dead in no time..

ozeman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm sorry to hear that your entire family has died of cancer. Sorry, or was it AIDS? Please accept my heartfelt condolences.

Poor little orphan boy!

ozeman,

congrats on your whole family die of cancer.

btw, my dog is fucking your mother, u muslim pig .

fuck you! :oIo::oIo:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Say earlier lah, I thought wat bo tai bo ji suddenly so depress. You big towkay of course got problem with workers/contractor. Nothing to get upset about.

Wat towkay... only an employee lah.. a poor employee who always kena bully by contractors and consultants.