• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My life is pain, Why do I feel so much pain

ronaldinho

Alfrescian
Loyal
My life is pain

Why do I feel so much pain

Everywhere pain pain pain

Now all I do is drink one bottle of $2 cooking rice wine 40% alcohol everyday

Poison liver but at least dull the pain

My resolution for New Year is to be painless

God help me, heaven help me, PAP help me, opposition help me

Because I am weak, I cannot help myself

Please please I don't want pain anymore

Please please I BEG heaven, please let me be free from pain

That's all I ask, that's all

Please please please

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are not the only one who are miserable. most people in the world are miserable. only elite few are happy.

boundThunter

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, you are wrong, bro singveld. No elite are happy. They are just putting up appearances.

To bro ronaldinho, snap out of it. Self pity is no pity.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pain is a blessing but not too much,it allows you to see and understand a lot of things better and faster,at least for me.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you're *genuinely* in need of (spiritual) help, do a Hilarion Reading to seek personal advice.

ice-man

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi.

You feel what kind of pain? Physical pain? Sick?

Emotional pain? Break-up / Divorce / Rejected / Loved one dying?

Vocational pain? Retrenched / Sacked because some China FT replaced you with half yr pay and double yr efficiency?

Financial pain? Lost money at gambling / Kanna phone scam?

Spiritual pain? You don't know what's the meaning of life? If God exists?

Pls elaborate. Then people over here can help you more concretely if we can.

Cheers. :o

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
My life is pain

Please please please

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee

if life is so dull in sg, why not take a chance and emigrate to other countries like thailand?

ronaldinho

Alfrescian
Loyal
Physical pain

From the moment I wake up my head feels like it is breaking into a hundred pieces

My back also aches and I have to curl up

Loud noise makes me crazy

I go to the provision shop to buy cooking wine to drown my pain by becoming unconscious

Sometimes the old uncle lets me take it free because he told me his son recently die of cancer and he knows about pain

I crawl into a dark corner, even the stray dogs leave me alone, no mosquito bite me because of the heavy alcohol

I want to live, but the pain is overwhelming

I only have a window of 1 or two hours a day when I can be slightly normal, then I go into spasms again

Pain, I beg you, leave me alone

I worship you, I kowtow to you, I fucking BEG you

spare me please

Hi.

You feel what kind of pain? Physical pain? Sick?

Emotional pain? Break-up / Divorce / Rejected / Loved one dying?

Vocational pain? Retrenched / Sacked because some China FT replaced you with half yr pay and double yr efficiency?

Financial pain? Lost money at gambling / Kanna phone scam?

Spiritual pain? You don't know what's the meaning of life? If God exists?

Pls elaborate. Then people over here can help you more concretely if we can.

Cheers. :o

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Anyone that comes in here seeking REAL advice is only asking to have their ass handed to them or attention whoring like Boob Sim Kheng Hwee aka homo bapok pondan all round cheebyekia mother abuser, father basher, hypocrite, deceiver, swindler, cheat and thief.

My life is pain

Please please please

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee

ice-man

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro. Thanks for sharing. I see yr point.

This is bad news. While other kinds of pain are real, I still think they can be controlled and regulated to some extent.

If the physical pain is very intense, it definitely affects every other aspect of your life to a very large extent, affecting yr emotion, job, eveything. And it's very difficult to ignore it.

Do you have a job? How you cope?

I am not a doctor bro, but from your symptoms it seems you need to see a doctor very very urgently. Western medicine may have its flaws, but it's the first step you should take bro.

Have you tried all medical alternative? If Western docs dunno what's wrong with you, got try Eastern? Traditional Chinese Medicine?

Meltdown

Alfrescian
Loyal
My life is pain

Please please please

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee

You need to see a Western medical doctor ASAP & ask him to prescribe you painkiller medication to ease your pain.

ice-man

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree with Meltdown. Western help should come first to ensure you don't have the big sicknesses that will kill you soon.

If you've gone for Western doctors and all the X-ray / check ups / blood tests turned out negative and they find nothing wrong with you, then you probably have a big illness that won't kill you so soon.

BUT. You need to go for alternative treatment. Contrary to popular opinion, you are not mad. I know many people like you who feel pain everywhere but Western docs dunno why.

My ex-army mate, neighbour, ex-colleague's wife, present colleague all experience this strange illness.

Do you also have some, if not most, of all the following symptoms?

Central Nervous System: Fatigue, irritability, nervousness, depression, apathy, listlessness, impaired memory and concentration, anxieties and suicidal thoughts. Insomnia and frequent awakening due to pain result in non restorative sleep.

Musculoskeletal: Pain and generalized morning stiffness could arise from muscles, tendons, ligaments of the shoulders, neck, entire back, hips, thighs, knees, ankles, feet, inner and outer elbows, wrists, fingers, and chest.

Injured or old operative sites are commonly affected. Joint pains with or without swelling, redness and heat are frequent. Includes foot or calf cramps, numbness and tingling of the face or extremities.

Irritable Bowel: nausea, indigestion, gas, bloating, pain, cramps, constipation alternating with diarrhea and sometimes mucous stools.

Genitourinary: pungent urine, frequent urination, bladder spasms, burning urination (dysuria) with or without repeated bladder infections.

(For Females: Intense PMS and uterine cramping are common.)

Dermatological: Various rashes may appear with or without itching: Hives, red blotches, itchy bumps or blisters, eczema. Nails are often brittle and of poor quality and hair falls out prematurely.

Strange sensations are common such as cold, heat (especially palms, soles and thighs), crawling, electric vibrations, prickling, super-sensitivity to touch, and flushing that is sometimes accompanied by sweating.

Head, Eye, Ear, Nose, and Throat: Headaches (migraines), dizziness, vertigo (spinning) or imbalance; dry eyes as well as itching and burning with or without sticky or crusty discharge upon awakening; blurred vision; nasal congestion and post-nasal drip; painful, burning tongue, mouth and abnormal tastes (scalded, bad or metallic)

Ringing in the ears (tinnitus) or lower-pitched sounds; ear and eyeball pain; sensitivity to light, sounds and odors.

Miscellaneous Symptoms: Weight gain; low grade fever; lowered immunity to infections; morning eyelid and hand swelling from fluid retention.

If yr answer is 'yes' to more than 50% of the above symptoms and Westerns docs can't find out what's wrong with you, kindly PM me. I think I know what's wrong with you.

You need to see a Western medical doctor ASAP & ask him to prescribe you painkiller medication to ease your pain.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree with Meltdown. Western help should come first to ensure you don't have the big sicknesses that will kill you soon.

If you've gone for Western doctors and all the X-ray / check ups / blood tests turned out negative and they find nothing wrong with you, then you probably have a big illness that won't kill you so soon.

BUT. You need to go for alternative treatment. Contrary to popular opinion, you are not mad. I know many people like you who feel pain everywhere but Western docs dunno why.

My ex-army mate, neighbour, ex-colleague's wife, present colleague all experience this strange illness.

Do you also have some, if not most, of all the following symptoms?

Central Nervous System: Fatigue, irritability, nervousness, depression, apathy, listlessness, impaired memory and concentration, anxieties and suicidal thoughts. Insomnia and frequent awakening due to pain result in non restorative sleep.

Musculoskeletal: Pain and generalized morning stiffness could arise from muscles, tendons, ligaments of the shoulders, neck, entire back, hips, thighs, knees, ankles, feet, inner and outer elbows, wrists, fingers, and chest.

Injured or old operative sites are commonly affected. Joint pains with or without swelling, redness and heat are frequent. Includes foot or calf cramps, numbness and tingling of the face or extremities.

Irritable Bowel: nausea, indigestion, gas, bloating, pain, cramps, constipation alternating with diarrhea and sometimes mucous stools.

Genitourinary: pungent urine, frequent urination, bladder spasms, burning urination (dysuria) with or without repeated bladder infections.

(For Females: Intense PMS and uterine cramping are common.)

Dermatological: Various rashes may appear with or without itching: Hives, red blotches, itchy bumps or blisters, eczema. Nails are often brittle and of poor quality and hair falls out prematurely.

Strange sensations are common such as cold, heat (especially palms, soles and thighs), crawling, electric vibrations, prickling, super-sensitivity to touch, and flushing that is sometimes accompanied by sweating.

Head, Eye, Ear, Nose, and Throat: Headaches (migraines), dizziness, vertigo (spinning) or imbalance; dry eyes as well as itching and burning with or without sticky or crusty discharge upon awakening; blurred vision; nasal congestion and post-nasal drip; painful, burning tongue, mouth and abnormal tastes (scalded, bad or metallic)

Ringing in the ears (tinnitus) or lower-pitched sounds; ear and eyeball pain; sensitivity to light, sounds and odors.

Miscellaneous Symptoms: Weight gain; low grade fever; lowered immunity to infections; morning eyelid and hand swelling from fluid retention.

If yr answer is 'yes' to more than 50% of the above symptoms and Westerns docs can't find out what's wrong with you, kindly PM me. I think I know what's wrong with you.

Are these the symptoms of aids? WHy won't u simply post what disease this is that even western doctors cannot diagnose. Are u peddling snake oil?

ice-man

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Jah Rastafar

Yes, these flu-like symptoms are symptoms of AIDS too, but if you go to any Western hospital or clinic, they will put you through a test which will determine if yr philandering lifestyle has taken its toll on you. However, different people take different lengths of time for the HIV virus to surface, so some people need to go for the test again a few months later just to be sure.

I am assuming that Bro Ronaldhino has gone through all the proper tests and tested negative.

Interestingly, I did a search on 'snake oil', and it is actually a traditional Chinese medicine made from the Chinese water snake, which is used to treat joint pain!

No, I'm not peddling snake oil in every sense of the word.

From a Western point of view, there are many names to this disease. One of the names is Fibromyalgia. I can't remember the Eastern name of this disease because my Chinese is not good, but I have a friend who knows how to explain it ... something to do with 'heat'.

So, IMHO, Bro Ronaldhino has Fibromyalgia.

Are these the symptoms of aids? WHy won't u simply post what disease this is that even western doctors cannot diagnose. Are u peddling snake oil?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why you all like to speculate? He mentioned "life is a pain" which I interpret as psychological or emotional pain...

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
looks like psychological/mental issue. so what does the thread starter want to do? just lament on and on and on here, or is he going to take some drastic action to improve his situation?