• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My latest photo taken yesterday

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
jh_pic_070713_XiaXueFurongPhotoshopped.jpg
jh_pic_070713_SiaXiaXue.jpg

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
dashuangxi : 2 shots, 2 hrs, 2 cds included for $20 only. cheap cheap. hee hee:p

dont come and bullshit that you are her.i know you are a guy posting as a girl.
knn... :oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

be a guy and admit you are a guy!!! dont come and post as a girl to cheat us guys!!! :oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
only stupid and dirty minded guys here will believe in this fake girl.

common sense lah guys, if those pictures are her, will she really posted it here to shame herself?what if lame guys here use her pictures to do nasty things?

any girls with a right mind will never post any pictures of herself.
unless she is a knn cheap stupid idiot!!! :oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

G

General Veers

Talk is cheap, I still can post, you are such a loser:p
Well if the infraction doesn't get you banned now that means another type of ban is coming your way soon. Nowadays immediate ban is no longer the OA's trend. I have patience and a cool head. You have experienced the other type of ban before i'm sure. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
only stupid and dirty minded guys here will believe in this fake girl.

common sense lah guys, if those pictures are her, will she really posted it here to shame herself?what if lame guys here use her pictures to do nasty things?

any girls with a right mind will never post any pictures of herself.
unless she is a knn cheap stupid idiot!!! :oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

wow genius!!!!!

You actually figured out "she's" actually a guy? :rolleyes:

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fool forgot to change exif data found on the photo. 10th april at 1:58am. Damn.

Wah, good detective work.

It shows that there are many conmen in this forum. Many of those who blame the PAP or Spore gahment for this and that, actually benefit the most. They are just trying to throw smokescreen. Other than conmen, they are hypocrites.

Sifu1

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont come and bullshit that you are her.i know you are a guy posting as a girl.
knn... :oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

be a guy and admit you are a guy!!! dont come and post as a girl to cheat us guys!!! :oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

ooi:confused:

u scold wrong guy ok. pls direct your profanities at dashuangxi.:biggrin:

DASHUANGXI

Alfrescian
Loyal
You guys are a bunch of losers :p:p:p What else can you all do except complaining in this forum? while I'm enjoying my time at RWS with my Indo boyfiend :p:p:p

S

Sun Ce

Yeap, talk is cheap, and your actions, I hardly flinched :p:p:p
I'm back, so what are you going to do now?
:smile::smile:
Well the OA can put you in the red if i want to add color to the game or slowly ass you again until you get life sentence. :biggrin: