• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Japanese guests openly solicited by pimps offering prostitutes in hotel lobby

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at the 2nd girl carefully....:biggrin:

my_japanese_guest_openly_solicited-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Alan's was horrified when a Chinese man approached his Japanese guests at a Balestier hotel. The man was offering them prostitutes.

He said:

"The recent raids to fight online vice seems to be futile.

"Last week, my company invited some Japanese guests over to Singapore and they checked into this hotel in Balestier.

"They were then openly solicited by this Chinese man at the hotel lobby who told them he had several prostitutes staying in the same hotel.

"He also said the prostitutes can be called upon if they wanted.

"My Japanese guests were taken aback.

"We informed the hotel staff but they acted like they were clueless about it.

"The Chinese man even gave us a name card with a link to their website.

"Are the hotel staff in cahoots with such people?

"It's horrible."

gone4good

Alfrescian
Loyal
not every jap is rich hor....... they also got begger

haha, you sure? beri sure? i heard someone very old and supposed to be intelligent said that Singapore have no beggars. Japan have mean they are behind us? Singapore is better than Japan.....you agree?

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Japs checked in a hotel in Balestier and expect a clean area across the country ? The stomper think the country is as steril as a clinical cotton bud ? Chey.

If you stay in Bangkok along Sutkumvit road those 4 or 5-Star hotels, you won't find a pimp at all. You will be apporached direct by the pros and you can inspect the goods (at least visually) there and then before deal.

Don't believe, just ask our resident pimp.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn this Alan thinks his Jappo guest so innocent, Jappos are one of the horny fuckers around.

That is why the Japs chose to stay in Balestier's hotels.

They knew that these ladies moved from Joo Chiat to Balestier recently. Else you think the Japs will not demand high class hotel in Orchard areas ?

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha, you sure? beri sure? i heard someone very old and supposed to be intelligent said that Singapore have no beggars. Japan have mean they are behind us? Singapore is better than Japan.....you agree?

Their Japanese education minister also once said there are no beggars in Japan.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i did not see beggars in japan streets, but there are lots of homeless people just sleeping on cardboard in the streets.

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Their Japanese education minister also once said there are no beggars in Japan.

And I believe him...... there are jobless and homeless japanese but these people DO NOT BEG....... they make themselves unobstrusive and do not disturb or disrupt the other folks...... at mealtimes they will head to one of the meal stations to collect their bento sets.

If you do happen to see beggers in Japan...... you can be sure that 99% of these beggars are foreigners and not nihonjins..... the other 1% will be the priests and nuns.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
i did not see beggars in japan streets, but there are lots of homeless people just sleeping on cardboard in the streets.

I do not see many homeless people in the streets of Japan either, as many actually have the base means to put up in 24-hour Internet cafes.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mac Donalds advertisements are really misleading...

on the photo they showed a huge burger with fully packed ingredients....

When you get yours, it's so small with little ingredients! :biggrin:

one was made by someone who earn thousands, have all the time he/she need, all the best ingredients he/she required.

the other made by someone who paid peanuts per hour, have very little time to make it, trying to make one as fast as possible, and he/she only have access to mass produced ingredients, made by vendors with the lowest bid.

didn't you learn anything in church every week? or just memorising all the words in the bible like primary school homework.