• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My friend daughter had her 21St birthday recently

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
This from someone who worships a western religion and white man as God and spurns asian religions in this forum.

FS,

This is one of the lies to discourage people, especially Asians from believing the word of God, the Bible.

Christianity is never a western religion, and I wonder how you and others could come to this lie.

The ancient city of Bethlehem (the birth place of Jesus) was at the cross roads of Asia and the western countries, and together with Jerusalemn, they were used by ancient travellers and traders of the East and the West and as transit cities. Israel is never part of Europe, let alone part of America. The first English Bible was only published in A.D. 1380 by John Wycliffe in America. Before that, only the original Bible written in Hebrew and Greek were used.

How did you come to this conclusion that Christianity is a 'western' religion?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Psalm23 said:
How did you come to this conclusion that Christianity is a 'western' religion?

Christianity as a religion was created in Rome. If Rome is not a western place, where is?

tuttifruiti

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes and non christians get angry when we tell them the we have three different Gods and that these Gods are actually one!
The father is god , the son is god and e holy ghost is also god. I challenge anyone to refute this

hhahahah good one.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Psalm23 said:
Did I say Rome earlier? I said Bethelem and Jerusalem. There are not part of the western world.

Jesus' time, there was no religion and no bible. The Romans made it a religion and your Bible started from there.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did I say Rome earlier? I said Bethelem and Jerusalem. There are not part of the western world.

why wont you believe Pan Gu, Kwan yin or tua pek kong? why the middle-eastern tribal religion? for all we know, Mithraism would take precedence over christianity if emperor Constantine failed in his battle with his enemies.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
You ppl are too westernised, worship the white man n don't even know you own Asian culture

you are typing in english, you are believing in a western religion, you barely can speak in your own dialect. are you serious?
you can see the speck in other's eyes but failed to see the plank in your eye?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are typing in english, you are believing in a western religion, you barely can speak in your own dialect. are you serious?
you can see the speck in other's eyes but failed to see the plank in your eye?

I believe in a Asian, not Western religion sir. You don't even know what you are talking about sir.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jesus' time, there was no religion and no bible. The Romans made it a religion and your Bible started from there.

That's not exactly true. They were in the form of letters and epistles circulating among their apostles. Furthermore, the Jewish religion already existed during Jesus' time. The Old Testament was already used by the religious leaders. So, get your fact right.

And FS, just like you, by faith, you just assume your daugthers were virgin even up to age 21, Christians too by faith believe that Jesus was born to Mary who was still a virgin. And just by faith, we believe that those letters and epistles written by his apostles were inspired by God and were later complied into one Book called Bible. You see, faith is very important. You may know you daughters in some very intimate way - fatherly-speaking, so don't get upside with this - you still and many other parents as well, need to exercise their faith in what our children tell us.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's not exactly true. They were in the form of letters and epistles circulating among their apostles. Furthermore, the Jewish religion already existed during Jesus' time. The Old Testament was already used by the religious leaders. So, get your fact right.

And FS, just like you, by faith, you just assume your daugthers were virgin even up to age 21, Christians too by faith believe that Jesus was born to Mary who was still a virgin. And just by faith, we believe that those letters and epistles written by his apostles were inspired by God and were later complied into one Book called Bible. You see, faith is very important. You may know you daughters in some very intimate way - fatherly-speaking, so don't get upside with this - you still and many other parents as well, need to exercise their faith in what our children tell us.

my friend wrote to me;

"i was looking for carpark space at the IMM mall on sunday, i prayed and saw God pointed me into the next level and there an empty carpark was there! praise god!"

so from his letter and i took it literally, can i associate God with carpark space? did the statement uttered by my friend a definitive proof of God's existence?

same things go to the 66 books, epistles, dockets of the religious texts that were "organized" by the committee to form the bible. All were written by religious and anonymous zealots who smoked weeds and wrote their experiences proclaiming God's presence, and now people took their words as the gospel truth?

dho20002000

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend asked her what she wanted. To his surprise, his talk slim n pretty daughter said she only wants a chastity ring. Praise the Lord for this virtuous Christian girl.
Cheers

Question:
Why do u hv to start tis thread by praising someone else daughter?
Answer:
Cos ur own daughter is most likely no loger like her & lost her "BIG V" long time ago. To ur disappointment, u started this thread to make urself feel better tt u still hv someone to praise on tis topic.

She is very pretty sir, tall and slim.
Grapes you cannot eat you sure say ugly, as always one. ahahahahahahahahahaha...............
cheers

Question:
Why r u so defensive for her?
Answer:
U, knowing urself, is so obsess with ur friend's daughter tt u cant stop urself from doing anything nice, saying anything good about her, u may even think of having her to urself.
To the extent tt u're so bloody defensive tt I almost tot she maybe ur flesh & blood, with her mum. :biggrin:

So any of you atheists think your kids will be virgin by age 21 like my friend daughter?

Question:
Y do u hv to poke ur nose into other ppl's family issues instead of ur own?
Answer:
As mentioned above, most likely cos there's no more virgins in ur hm to take care of. :biggrin:

Read again, she was not virgin before she met you sir. Eat that.

Question:
How sure r u tt Ah Huat's wife is no longer a virgin before she met him?
Answer:
U dont know a single shit about it.
U hv nothing else to shoot back, so u brought his wife out as diversion. By doing this wont divert all these lashes away from u.

Yes we are christians we believe in three Gods. The father the son and the holy ghost. But im of the opinion that the father is the most powerful cos Jesus prayed to the father ..right?

Question:
Which testament of the Bible did u gain ur knowledge on ur religion tt u hv 3 Gods?
Answer:
Kinana Testament.
I'm damn sure many ppl here who r non-Christians know more about the Bible than u.
So stop embarrassing ur church.

Never saw you said that to Drifter and gangf for claiming she is ugly sir. Why are you anti Christ crowd ganging up just to sour grapes?

Question:
Why cant u jus accept the fact tt u cant force ppl to believe wat u claimed without any proof?
Answer:
U cant! Simply bcos u want ppl to agree w u about tis thread. U will force the believe into others, like wat u've done above, who had given/ responded w negative comments.
God forced ppl to believe in him. As in Bible, those who believe in God will live forever in the Kingdom of Heaven. As for those who dont, will be damn in Hell.
So tis is wat u're being taught? I can see tt u practice it very well... :smile:

Non Christians get angry when others want to teach abstinence, thats the problem.

Question:
R Christians any better than non-Christians?
Answer:
NOT A SINGLE BIT!!!
U're the one who start using big fonts & bold words in tis thread. Doing tis jus showed tt u r the one who gets angry when u're the one who being taught.

Religion is culture sir whether you realise it or not.
Asian culture is full of polygamy, corruption, misogyny, promiscuity, prostitution and other forms of immorality too.

Question:
R u well verse in all Asian cultures?
Answer:
No. Bcos u dont even know which culture u belong to.
Here u r using strong English words yet u're so sentences & replies seems to show as if u're a uncultured hokkien. Moreover, r u not aware tt Asians r much more conservative than any others?

I believe in a Asian, not Western religion sir. You don't even know what you are talking about sir.

Question:
What's the Western religion tt was practiced more widely compared to Asian in the past century?
Answer:
Ur religion, Christianity.

Advise to u:
Stop embarrassing urself & ur religion.
U're jus slapping urself w all these posts.
Find a Holy place & rest in peace for the rest of ur live.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
.....All were written by religious and anonymous zealots who smoked weeds and wrote their experiences proclaiming God's presence, and now people took their words as the gospel truth?

Fishy,

Isn't this is truly a miracle in the making....can you think of one other book that was written by unknown author and yet could inspired million of people to study it, and there are more books written about that book than all other books! In fact, many people of high repute spent all their life studing this, according to your words, these 'nameless' messages. You can literally fill up an ocean just with the books written about the Bible (which itself is the best seller, year after year after year).

Use your commonsense! You are just like many incorrigible, the heart-hardened (biblically-speaking) to pervert and to discredit the word of God without any basis but just for the 'fun' of doing it. To us, as born-again Christians, it is not funny. On one hand, you see people say the Bible was written by people to create some fear in others and they name them; then on the other hand, some would say (and you are one of them), some parts of the Bibles were written by annonymous writters. Use your commonsense...these two completely contradict one another.

The truth is that: God did use men to pen His message....and yes, some with names of authors whom we can identify them easily like many of the books in the NT, and some, especially those in the OT, the names of the authors could not be clearly identified. But that's not the issue. The truth is God was behind the messages recorded in the Bible. Before the invention of writing instruments and written languages, they were transmitted by word of mouth. They were later transmitted through written words when paper, ink and written languages were invented. So, really, no one can now get the original copy and by definition, there is only ONE version of the Bible but it was satanically claim by others that there are many versions of the Bible. These are lies from the devil....there is only one version of the word of God. The Red Sea Scrolls discovered in the 1940s proved the reliability and accurarcy of various manuscripts that were copied by different scribes. Comparing these Red Sea Scroll manuscripts which were thousand of years old to the more 'recent' one that were copied of the copied of the copied, they are very accurate...over 95% and the 5% 'difference' among them are like in today's terminology....'typo-errors". These 'typo-errors" of less than 5% have never known to affect the main message of the Bible.

We often see people using the two words: Gospel truth to emphasise what they say are nothing but the truth. Someone would tell you: I promise, what I say is really the Gospel truth (although he may be sharing something that is not releated to the Bible). The reason: No one can deny that the brith of Jesus, our Saviour, His life events, His death, and His resurrection are historical truth so much so that people are willing to use the words 'Gospel truth' to testify what they say are true. And the fact the the world histories is divided into two periods: Before Christ and After Christ testify yet another fact of historical Jesus. Use your commonsense, if Jesus is not real, why would the world bothers to use B.C and A.D. (which also means In the year of our Lord Jesus Christ) as our calendar reference. B.C. and A.D. are the only calendar reference used in the international community when dating all documents be it a simple letter, an office memo, a business contract or a bank cheque. There is NO OTHER dating system that can be a close second.

Use your commonsense and think about all these before you start to come out with your own devil-inspired theory concerning the Bible, especially the Gospel of Jesus. And the date of this message is: 15 June, 2012, In the Year of our Lord Jesus!

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
well, if you can believe flying pink elephants exist and you dont need evidence for that, by all means, go ahead! lol.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fishy,

Isn't this is truly a miracle in the making....can you think of one other book that was written by unknown author and yet could inspired million of people to study it, and there are more books written about that book than all other books! In fact, many people of high repute spent all their life studing this, according to your words, these 'nameless' messages. You can literally fill up an ocean just with the books written about the Bible (which itself is the best seller, year after year after year).

Use your commonsense! You are just like many incorrigible, the heart-hardened (biblically-speaking) to pervert and to discredit the word of God without any basis but just for the 'fun' of doing it. To us, as born-again Christians, it is not funny. On one hand, you see people say the Bible was written by people to create some fear in others and they name them; then on the other hand, some would say (and you are one of them), some parts of the Bibles were written by annonymous writters. Use your commonsense...these two completely contradict one another.

The truth is that: God did use men to pen His message....and yes, some with names of authors whom we can identify them easily like many of the books in the NT, and some, especially those in the OT, the names of the authors could not be clearly identified. But that's not the issue. The truth is God was behind the messages recorded in the Bible. Before the invention of writing instruments and written languages, they were transmitted by word of mouth. They were later transmitted through written words when paper, ink and written languages were invented. So, really, no one can now get the original copy and by definition, there is only ONE version of the Bible but it was satanically claim by others that there are many versions of the Bible. These are lies from the devil....there is only one version of the word of God. The Red Sea Scrolls discovered in the 1940s proved the reliability and accurarcy of various manuscripts that were copied by different scribes. Comparing these Red Sea Scroll manuscripts which were thousand of years old to the more 'recent' one that were copied of the copied of the copied, they are very accurate...over 95% and the 5% 'difference' among them are like in today's terminology....'typo-errors". These 'typo-errors" of less than 5% have never known to affect the main message of the Bible.

We often see people using the two words: Gospel truth to emphasise what they say are nothing but the truth. Someone would tell you: I promise, what I say is really the Gospel truth (although he may be sharing something that is not releated to the Bible). The reason: No one can deny that the brith of Jesus, our Saviour, His life events, His death, and His resurrection are historical truth so much so that people are willing to use the words 'Gospel truth' to testify what they say are true. And the fact the the world histories is divided into two periods: Before Christ and After Christ testify yet another fact of historical Jesus. Use your commonsense, if Jesus is not real, why would the world bothers to use B.C and A.D. (which also means In the year of our Lord Jesus Christ) as our calendar reference. B.C. and A.D. are the only calendar reference used in the international community when dating all documents be it a simple letter, an office memo, a business contract or a bank cheque. There is NO OTHER dating system that can be a close second.

Use your commonsense and think about all these before you start to come out with your own devil-inspired theory concerning the Bible, especially the Gospel of Jesus. And the date of this message is: 15 June, 2012, In the Year of our Lord Jesus!

let me see..

then based on your argument, you can win the grand prize in the lottery simply by licking my toe. well, that is what god has told me to tell you so. and it is written in my book of songs too. would you like to read it?

Do you realise how stupid, how ridiculous your statement sounds like? flying pink elephant my ass.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
let me see..

then based on your argument, you can win the grand prize in the lottery simply by licking my toe. well, that is what god has told me to tell you so. and it is written in my book of songs too. would you like to read it?

Do you realise how stupid, how ridiculous your statement sounds like? flying pink elephant my ass.

If your book of song of songs is read by million and million of people, then there is a reason to believe....can you tell us how many people have read your book...or it is just read among your family members and they are now practicing 'toe-licking'?

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
If your book of song of songs is read by million and million of people, then there is a reason to believe....can you tell us how many people have read your book...or it is just read among your family members and they are now practicing 'toe-licking'?

have you heard of the chinese whisper? when a copy of a copy of a copy made from one to another, the meanings are deviated, changed, enhanced, modified, altered etc... likewise the early gospels which didnt appear until 80 years down the road. Now how would you be able to account for some events that your great grandfather had done in a book that was written by 4-5th hand encounter?

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
have you heard of the chinese whisper? when a copy of a copy of a copy made from one to another, the meanings are deviated, changed, enhanced, modified, altered etc... likewise the early gospels which didnt appear until 80 years down the road. Now how would you be able to account for some events that your great grandfather had done in a book that was written by 4-5th hand encounter?

Dear Fishy (Author of Toe-Sucking Book).

So, your family members are so lucky to be able to read your book, and they believe you in what you wrote. I am sure they are now all sucking one another's toes and are expecting to win lottery. Your education has turned your family into a toe-sucking family!

Go ahead and continue with your toe-sucking messages....but it would be better if you kept them within your family members.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Fishy (Author of Toe-Sucking Book).

So, your family members are so lucky to be able to read your book, and they believe you in what you wrote. I am sure they are now all sucking one another's toes and are expecting to win lottery. Your education has turned your family into a toe-sucking family!

Go ahead and continue with your toe-sucking messages....but it would be better if you kept them within your family members.

well, if you can believe a talking donkey and snake, global flood, walls come tumbling down after blowing horns, etc... why not my tales of toe-sucking good luck charm?

oh.. now want to drag my family in now.. tsk tsk... psalm23 is a hypocrite christian. Now i know and have exposed the hypocrisy of psalm23. what a CHARLATAN!!

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
well, if you can believe a talking donkey and snake, global flood, walls come tumbling down after blowing horns, etc... why not my tales of toe-sucking good luck charm?

oh.. now want to drag my family in now.. tsk tsk... psalm23 is a hypocrite christian. Now i know and have exposed the hypocrisy of psalm23. what a CHARLATAN!!

Fishy (Author of the Toe-Sucking Book),

You have misinterpreted my message just like you have misinterpreted so many messages written by Christians. No wonder we couldn't understand many of the things you say.

Yes...I did 'bring' in your family but read the message careful.... I have said they are lucky to know of this book and they are lucky that they know how to practice toe-sucking that make them instant wealthy people. You mean you not happy with this? Frankly....selfish may be....charity starts at home....so get your family members involved in your toe-suchking technique first....and keep it to within your home.....for goodsake....don't share further! I am sure they must be very happy that you can write the Songs of Toe-Sucking.

Me a hypocrite.....a resounding positive "YES". (This will save your efforts of exposing hypocrite like me!) And take note: We ALL are and ALL means All. People have said there are three kinds of people in this world: The Good, the Bad, and The Ugly. But in my view, there are five kinds of people: (a) The Good (like you, and that don't make you unhypocrite), (2) the Bad (still trying to figure out who), (3) the Ugly (most people of the world), also (4) The Uglier and the last group, (5) The Ugliest of the Ugliests.

Admittedly, I belong to the last group: The Ugliest of the Ugliests....I am the hypocrite of the hypocrites (will that make you happier and you now have a peace of mind to keep sucking the toes of ...well....I am sure you know who are are sucking!)

When you deal with people especially stranger, just be more careful!

And by the way, in 1 John 1:8: If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

Last edited: