• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My fren who had Erectile Dysfuntion told me being in presence naked beauties help solve problem

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I cannot understand how this is linked in medical terms. He say he went naked sauna and it helps

Yes, maybe in a relaxed environment like in a sauna, he won't be nervous and that helps a lot. He can finally be himself. :sneaky:

54221d_cc7dcf587b5d42a3ac193d3bf739c90c~mv2.jpg
gettyimages-200289031-001.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
German saunas are mixed sex snd totally naked. Big corporation have sauna sessions, like golf or social drinks. During sauna, they brainstorm and try solve problems or just chill.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heat expands.

Going by this simple theory, soaking one’s penis into a pot of boiling water should give u the size increase u desire.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cannot understand how this is linked in medical terms. He say he went naked sauna and it helps
No need naked beauties. Just young beauty women with abundance of pheromones will do the trick. Most men suffered from ED thinking that it's because they are old. The truth is their wives are old, and companionship with pheromoneless ladies will numb your erectile nerves. :rolleyes:

What are the signs that a woman is pheromoneless ? Cosmetics and perfumes are a red alert. These are items used to mask the lack of pheromones. The last item used by women to hide their pheromoneless state is to be "hiaw". Most uncles cannot different between pheromone reaction and deliberate hiawness.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
angle of the dangle (the angle of a male erection)
the angle of the dangle is proportional to the bootie of the cutie and the heat of the meat.
the angle of the dangle in direct proportion to the heat of the meat and the mass of the ass, causes the size of the rise.

Physics Formula :
-the angle of the dangle is proportionate to the throb of the knob, provided the urge remains constant.
-the angle of the dangle is proportional to the mass of the ass if the heat of the meat is constant.
x (angle of the dangle) = y (mass of ass)/k (heat of meat)
k is the constant.