• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My family are my jewels, says Zhejiang man whose wife cut off his penis

Twilight

Alfrescian
Loyal

My family are my jewels, says Zhejiang man whose wife cut off his penis
Staff Reporter 2013-06-14 14:58

CFP437710331-174800_copy1.jpg

A toilet. (Photo/CFP)

When Mr Han awoke to searing pain on June 7, all he could find on the bed was a pair of scissors and bloody pants. Both his wife and his penis were missing, reports China's People's Daily.

Shortly after calling the police, his wife, surnamed Zhang, returned with a doctor. When asked about the missing member, Zhang revealed that she had already flushed it down the toilet.

Han said he did not blame her for the impulsive operation, performed in their apartment in Yiwu, a city in east China's Zhejiang province.

"All has passed. I don't blame my wife and neither do I want to sue her," he said.

The police confirmed that the scissors beside him on the bed were the ones used to snip away his manhood.

Zhang, who is unable to sleep without the aid of pills, was reportedly fixing herself a cocktail of milk and meds before bed when Han took the drink and had some himself. It was then that dark thoughts that had been washing around in Zhang's head started to take over.

They had been stirred up by a recording Zhang had taken of a fight between her and her husband, who had said he wanted a divorce. As she was trying to think of a way to prevent Han from finding a replacement stepmother for their kids — and she would surely be an abusive substitute, just like the next-door neighbor who always abused her stepchild — Zhang decided to snip Han's divergent desires in the bud.

"If I cut it off, he will not be able to marry another woman. My sons can have a good life. Then I went for the scissors," said Zhang.

Han told reporters that although they fight over trivial things he loves his wife. To prove it, he showed his right arm, sealed with a perfectly appropriate tattoo inscribed, "I love my wife Ling (her first name)."

In any case, Han said he is no longer interested in having sex. He already has two sons, so he does not mourn the loss of his penis too greatly, he said.

He may miss his wife, however, as Zhang faces a prison sentence of at least three years.