• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

My eyes well up when I sing NDP songs...

<!-- End Forumprop advertisement --><!-- Adspace: 3in1kopitiam Sched: 0 Server: WEB140 --><CENTER><SCRIPT language=JavaScript type=text/javascript> <!--HM_Array1 = [[120,"","","000099","FFFFFF","CCCCCC","CCCCFF","black","CCCCCC",0,0,0,1,0,0,"null","null",0,0],["E-Mail this Message","/n/mb/forward.asp?webtag=3in1kopitiam&Rptid=18640&t=1",1,0,0,1],["Ignore this Author","/n/mb/ignore.asp?webtag=3in1kopitiam&Rptid=18640&u=423912393",1,0,0,1],["Add to Friends","/n/mb/ignore.asp?webtag=3in1kopitiam&Rptid=18640&f=1&u=423912393",1,0,0,1],["Print Message","/n/mb/display.asp?webtag=3in1kopitiam&Rptid=18640&print=y",1,0,0,1],["Bookmark Page","javascript:window.external.AddFavorite('http://forums.delphiforums.com/3in1kopitiam/messages?msg=18640.1',ForumName + ' #18640.1')",1,0,0,1]]HM_Array2 = [[120,"","","000099","FFFFFF","CCCCCC","CCCCFF","black","CCCCCC",0,0,0,1,0,0,"null","null",0,0],["E-Mail this Message","/n/mb/forward.asp?webtag=3in1kopitiam&Rptid=18640&t=1",1,0,0,1],["Stop Ignoring this Author","/n/mb/neutral.asp?webtag=3in1kopitiam&Rptid=18640",1,0,0,1],["Print Message","/n/mb/display.asp?webtag=3in1kopitiam&Rptid=18640&print=y",1,0,0,1],["Bookmark Page","javascript:window.external.AddFavorite('http://forums.delphiforums.com/3in1kopitiam/messages?msg=18640.1',ForumName + ' #18640.1')",1,0,0,1]] //--></SCRIPT><SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.2 src="/n/mb/HM_Loader.js"></SCRIPT><SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.2 type=text/javascript src="/n/mb/HM_ScriptDOM.js"></SCRIPT><!--PreMsgHTML--><SCRIPT language=JavaScript> <!-- //Force spider-friendly orphans info framesetif (parent.location.href == self.location.href) {if ((location.pathname.indexOf("/messages/")>0)&&(location.pathname.indexOf("?")==-1)){var path = location.pathname;var urlArray = path.split('messages');var webtag = urlArray[0].replace("/", "");var msgID = urlArray[1].replace("/", "");msgID = msgID.replace("/", ".");var theURL = 'http:\/\/' + location.hostname + '\/' + webtag + 'messages/?msg=' + msgID;window.location.href = theURL;}}//Randomize ad positionvar ranUnrounded = Math.random()*3;var ranNumber = Math.round(ranUnrounded);if (ranNumber<1){ ranNumber = 1 }var adPosition = ranNumber;var adPosition2 = ranNumber + 5; //Honor disable_ads forum propvar disable_ads = 'n';disable_ads = disable_ads.toLowerCase();if ((disable_ads.indexOf("y")==0)||(disable_ads.indexOf("t")==0)||(disable_ads==1)){ var adPosition = 0; var adPosition2 = 0; } else { disable_ads = 'n'; }//--></SCRIPT><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> if(disable_ads == 'n'){ GA_googleAddSlot("ca-pub-2093616136278178", "DF_ROS_inline_BTF_1"); GA_googleAddSlot("ca-pub-2093616136278178", "DF_ROS_inline_BTF_2"); }</SCRIPT><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> if(disable_ads == 'n'){ GA_googleFetchAds();}</SCRIPT><!--/PreMsgHTML--><TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - My eyes well up when I sing NDP songs...</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt22 <NOBR>
icon.aspx
</NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>12:33 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 2) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>18640.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD>Aug 9, 2009
YOUR LETTERS
</TD></TR><TR><TD><!-- headline one : start --></TD></TR><TR><TD>A day of pride, no matter where parade is held
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Like all her other columns, Dr Lee Wei Ling's article last Sunday, 'The march of a confident nation', was a compelling read for me.
I love reading them because they are written from the heart.
I was born in 1957, and will always remember the times when I was living in Jalan Sultan and had the opportunity to watch the National Day Parade (NDP) pass by in front of our shophouse.
It was also an honour then to be part of the parade contingent.
As a grassroots leader, I had the opportunity to watch the NDP at its various venues - the Padang, the National Stadium and, now, at Marina Bay's floating platform.
Regardless of where it is held, my eyes well up with pride and my heart soars with joy whenever it is time to stand up and sing Majulah Singapura and our National Day songs such as Stand Up For Singapore.
Singapore is and will always be my home. For me, Singapore is what it is today thanks to Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew and, now, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong and his team in government.
I had the opportunity to meet PM Lee, who makes ordinary citizens like me feel special as he unfailingly remembers my name.
I wish PM Lee and his team a happy National Day.
Toh Leh Tin (Ms)

[email protected]

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></CENTER>

jumpmrt

Sing so crap songs so Kang Kor? Then jump MRT better lah!

Be good citizen don't disrupt our own MRT, jump the Malaysian KTM trains better lah. :p:biggrin:

takcheksian

What lao, this is obviously propaganda inserted by a running dog lah!

My eyes also well up when I hear NDP songs... my country has been seized by a dictator and his goons and their FT pets... my land stolen from under my feet... my people relegated to high rise beehives while rich, corrupt and oppressive PAPpies and their running dogs enjoy million dollar pay.

I hate FamiLEE Day!

<!-- End Forumprop advertisement --><!-- Adspace: 3in1kopitiam Sched: 0 Server: WEB140 --><CENTER><SCRIPT language=JavaScript type=text/javascript> <!--HM_Array1 = [[120,"","","000099","FFFFFF","CCCCCC","CCCCFF","black","CCCCCC",0,0,0,1,0,0,"null","null",0,0],["E-Mail this Message","/n/mb/forward.asp?webtag=3in1kopitiam&Rptid=18640&t=1",1,0,0,1],["Ignore this Author","/n/mb/ignore.asp?webtag=3in1kopitiam&Rptid=18640&u=423912393",1,0,0,1],["Add to Friends","/n/mb/ignore.asp?webtag=3in1kopitiam&Rptid=18640&f=1&u=423912393",1,0,0,1],["Print Message","/n/mb/display.asp?webtag=3in1kopitiam&Rptid=18640&print=y",1,0,0,1],["Bookmark Page","javascript:window.external.AddFavorite('http://forums.delphiforums.com/3in1kopitiam/messages?msg=18640.1',ForumName + ' #18640.1')",1,0,0,1]]HM_Array2 = [[120,"","","000099","FFFFFF","CCCCCC","CCCCFF","black","CCCCCC",0,0,0,1,0,0,"null","null",0,0],["E-Mail this Message","/n/mb/forward.asp?webtag=3in1kopitiam&Rptid=18640&t=1",1,0,0,1],["Stop Ignoring this Author","/n/mb/neutral.asp?webtag=3in1kopitiam&Rptid=18640",1,0,0,1],["Print Message","/n/mb/display.asp?webtag=3in1kopitiam&Rptid=18640&print=y",1,0,0,1],["Bookmark Page","javascript:window.external.AddFavorite('http://forums.delphiforums.com/3in1kopitiam/messages?msg=18640.1',ForumName + ' #18640.1')",1,0,0,1]] //--></SCRIPT><SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.2 src="/n/mb/HM_Loader.js"></SCRIPT><SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.2 type=text/javascript src="/n/mb/HM_ScriptDOM.js"></SCRIPT><!--PreMsgHTML--><SCRIPT language=JavaScript> <!-- //Force spider-friendly orphans info framesetif (parent.location.href == self.location.href) {if ((location.pathname.indexOf("/messages/")>0)&&(location.pathname.indexOf("?")==-1)){var path = location.pathname;var urlArray = path.split('messages');var webtag = urlArray[0].replace("/", "");var msgID = urlArray[1].replace("/", "");msgID = msgID.replace("/", ".");var theURL = 'http:\/\/' + location.hostname + '\/' + webtag + 'messages/?msg=' + msgID;window.location.href = theURL;}}//Randomize ad positionvar ranUnrounded = Math.random()*3;var ranNumber = Math.round(ranUnrounded);if (ranNumber<1){ ranNumber = 1 }var adPosition = ranNumber;var adPosition2 = ranNumber + 5; //Honor disable_ads forum propvar disable_ads = 'n';disable_ads = disable_ads.toLowerCase();if ((disable_ads.indexOf("y")==0)||(disable_ads.indexOf("t")==0)||(disable_ads==1)){ var adPosition = 0; var adPosition2 = 0; } else { disable_ads = 'n'; }//--></SCRIPT><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> if(disable_ads == 'n'){ GA_googleAddSlot("ca-pub-2093616136278178", "DF_ROS_inline_BTF_1"); GA_googleAddSlot("ca-pub-2093616136278178", "DF_ROS_inline_BTF_2"); }</SCRIPT><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> if(disable_ads == 'n'){ GA_googleFetchAds();}</SCRIPT><!--/PreMsgHTML--><TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - My eyes well up when I sing NDP songs...</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt22 <NOBR>
icon.aspx
</NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>12:33 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 2) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>18640.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD>Aug 9, 2009
YOUR LETTERS
</TD></TR><TR><TD><!-- headline one : start --></TD></TR><TR><TD>A day of pride, no matter where parade is held
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Like all her other columns, Dr Lee Wei Ling's article last Sunday, 'The march of a confident nation', was a compelling read for me.
I love reading them because they are written from the heart.
I was born in 1957, and will always remember the times when I was living in Jalan Sultan and had the opportunity to watch the National Day Parade (NDP) pass by in front of our shophouse.
It was also an honour then to be part of the parade contingent.
As a grassroots leader, I had the opportunity to watch the NDP at its various venues - the Padang, the National Stadium and, now, at Marina Bay's floating platform.
Regardless of where it is held, my eyes well up with pride and my heart soars with joy whenever it is time to stand up and sing Majulah Singapura and our National Day songs such as Stand Up For Singapore.
Singapore is and will always be my home. For me, Singapore is what it is today thanks to Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew and, now, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong and his team in government.
I had the opportunity to meet PM Lee, who makes ordinary citizens like me feel special as he unfailingly remembers my name.
I wish PM Lee and his team a happy National Day.
Toh Leh Tin (Ms)

[email protected]

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></CENTER>

milk-face.jpg

Cum on me Sinkapore...

Cum on me to give my best and more, Cum on me Sinkapore

mscitw

Peasant Toh is indeed a vermin.

The regime has turned the state into a enterprise that only enrich the Imperial Family and their cronies while peasants remained indebted and must toil to pay off their debts.

The Imperial Family has 'en-nobled' their clan, the lees and kwas take home fat cat pay and their influence greatly outweighed their perceived 'talents'

Shame shame peasantpore, a sham republic full of dynastic succession!

so does mine, sing withme people

如果是这样,
你不要悲哀,
共和国的土壤里
有我们付出的爱
如果是这样,
你不要悲哀,
共和国的土壤里
有我们付出的爱
如果是这样,
你不要悲哀,
共和国的旗帜上
有我们血染的风采
如果是这样,
你不要悲哀,
共和国的旗帜上
有我们血染的风采
血染的风采

annexa

My eyes well up also. I remember the days when everyone is so united, so Singaporean. Nowsadays the knn gahmen make until if you say you are Sinkie, you are auto second class, servant to foreigners.

I love my cuntry. But I no longer love the gahmen I once love so much. I hope Pee-Am start sacking those useless scholars who do wrong and promote those who are not just yes-man and work for the people instead of their own pockets.