• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My cock is twitching

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It has been twitching and burgeoning very very often these few days. The girls love it too. It must be a good thing. :biggrin:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sorry.It means you are entering the FinaL stage of manhood; and hence the twitches.God BLess.

jw5

Loyal
It has been twitching and burgeoning very very often these few days. The girls love it too. It must be a good thing. :biggrin:

A few years ago, I started a thread in the delphi forum with the title "Who gives your cock a rise?"

"My cock is twitching" would do as well.

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My cock is always perching on the vane and always telling the wind direction. he..he..