• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Challenge to All Atheists

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are so you personal? What is wrong about telling the truth about lhs?

nothing personal, Kinana. you're entitled to your opinions and how you want to express them. but your timing is horrendous. you chose a time when LHS just passed on and his family is mourning him to attack him. that's inhumane, regardless of who he is. I would hv spoken up if people attack LKY upon his death. always respect the deceased and family at the time of bereavement. if you don't even hv this basic human quality, then you've wasted your life so far.

I've nothing against you as a person. but your behaviours in this forum are deplorable. in particular, please stop representing Christians.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
So no atheists can take my challenge to atheism? End yet you want to attack Christianity?

Cheers

Only people who are insecure go out and attack others? If you're not insecure, you can choose to ignore the attacks.

Last edited:

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
take this example;

i claimed that i have a billion dollar. and when you ask me to prove it to you, i challenge you to disprove that i DONT HAVE the billion dollars.

so who is being unreasonable? if you claim that your god is real, then prove it. simple as that...

BuriramUnitedFC

Alfrescian
Loyal
i don't need anything, neither i demand it. just ask him visit me himself, don't come in a proxy of a "book", or send one of his "reps" or "signs". 1 physical visit.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
take this example;

i claimed that i have a billion dollar. and when you ask me to prove it to you, i challenge you to disprove that i DONT HAVE the billion dollars.

so who is being unreasonable? if you claim that your god is real, then prove it. simple as that...

Though sound fishy, but I believe you since this is what you claim and really I have no basis to disprove you.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Though sound fishy, but I believe you since this is what you claim and really I have no basis to disprove you.

If he were a billionaire, he won't be in this forum arguing with you over God. He would be doing something practical and useful to rid this Earth of all religions, especially Christianity.

BuriramUnitedFC

Alfrescian
Loyal
So how do you prove that deities don't exist?
neither can you prove to us they exist. why is faith good? Faith means not wanting to know what is true. As someone once said - Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure, it was certainly entertaining cos no atheist can back up their disbelief of god. Atheism crippled and parallised by me sir. There is no basis of their belief or disbelief. Ahahahahahahahaha.............

cheers