• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

mutiny spreading in the SAF !!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - mutiny spreading in the SAF !!</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">madmansg <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">Mar-5 9:35 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 44) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>8568.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Now in my last ICT before MR, had seen many instances of men refuse to obey orders. Even had the scout platoon from support company refuse rebel against the OC. Big hooha till the Brigade Commander come down to calm down the scouts. Nobody was charge, both the CO and OC lose face. What make ppl angry was that the OC also a reservist, why must make life difficult to the men? Crazy ppl, as if promotion in reservist a big deal.
There are many ways to deal with unreasonable orders, sometime must be tactful as OC had the authority of downgrade the High Key ICT to a Low Key ICT if he find that you are not making a effort in your ICT training. Some of my platoon mates keng too much till the OC piss off and change their ICT to low key.
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

icecum

Alfrescian
Loyal
like that also can ar, dun scare me le this year it my last year also le...... hope that i can pass the MR.......... heard u said i also scare liao now.....

I all in camp also go but from 6yr onward i always light duty heehee

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to depend on you fellows to defend Singapore? No wonder so much complaint. Just ask you fellows to train a little harder KBKB.

Fortunately there are others who take NS seriously - to make it more fulfilling - I being one of them.

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyah, SAF is wayang army lah. the training no matter how siong, at the end also defeat all purpose. train so hard with firemovement. knn, come to ATEC use those stupid TES set that don't make sense.

KNN, the waepon is sync to your TES set only, so if u kena declare wonded or KIA, your buddy who's also trained in the weapon can't use your weapon to kill or inflict damage to enemy. even if he fire the weapon, the enemy won't kena any impact. where got logic?

train hard also no use la, end of the day is just wayang only. might as well jus take it as club med style chalet, time to wake up, wake up, time to eat, go cookhouse, time to sleep, just sleep. evening time, go mess drink cheap beer, and call it a day