• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

muslims have no idea what is the purpose in life

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
like everyone else why they live everyday for?

i find that most people lived to please their fleshy desires only.

do they have a clue or not?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not just them. I believe the sages in most other civilizations have questioned the meaning of life.

Cheers!

groinroot

Alfrescian
Loyal
like everyone else why they live everyday for?

i find that most people lived to please their fleshy desires only.

do they have a clue or not?

You are here because of your mom's and dad's fleshy desires. So is everybody, right? So why single out Muslims, you idiot. Do you have a clue to the reason for your existence apart from serving your masters desire to stir shit.

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uable to reach ur quota in getting new xtian converts, kinana? Very free nowadays ya.

Last edited:

crossroads

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uable to reach ur quota in getting new xtian converts, kinana? Very free nowadays ya.

No , this guy is definitely a mischief maker and not any Christian although he uses words to pretend he is. I can understand people who are anti religion and of course they have every right to their way of thinking. This person however is here just to cause trouble and that is very bad for the forum.

The boss should ban him. Anyway more such evil pranks from him inciting religious hate and I will message the boss.

I hope you do it too.