• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Muslim town in south china

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think probably the best Muslims are found in China... They don't disturb others n they don't feel self entitled unlike those in many other countries. Some even think that they're entitled to their privileges in these other countries without realising privileges are not an entitlement, it can be removed anytime...

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think probably the best Muslims are found in China... They don't disturb others n they don't feel self entitled unlike those in many other countries. Some even think that they're entitled to their privileges in these other countries without realising privileges are not an entitlement, it can be removed anytime...
Thats because they are under communism. But ccp not as harsh as soviets who made muslims to eat pork. So muslims in Kazakhstan, uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Russia, ukraine etc all eat pork.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
As Ramadan is the man of killing, do muslims in china kill or they don't like the muis muslims?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
there were muslim revolt in Guangdong and quanzhou. Guangdong around 8th century and quanzhou in 12th i think.

Last edited:

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
there were muslim revolt in Guangdong and quanzhou. Guangdong around 8th century and quanzhou in 12th i think.

Don't talk about incidents thousands of years ago cos it has no significance @all.. Your great great great great great grandfather not even born yet..