• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Muslim teen admits to targeting synagogue, said ‘It’s in the context of an attack on Jews’

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing wrong with defending your religion, but you have to do it with honesty.

The koran+hadiths have absolutely kosong(zero) influence on the enacting of Apostate Law?

Theres no apostasy law mentioned in the Quran. But any countries are free to enact any laws they like.

Let there be no compulsion in religion.” (Al-Baqarah, verse 256)

Whoever so wishes, let him believe, and whoever so wishes, let him disbelieve.” (Al-Kahfi, verse 29)

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Whether Msia or Spore. Law is a law. Doesnt matter religious or secular law. We have to respect such laws. Though no apostasy law stipulated in the Quran, any Countries can introduce any laws they wishes too.
islamic apostasy laws are stipulated in the hadith - whoever changes their islamic religion, kill him!

moslem scholars also use the hadiths to set shariah law. After all, the hadiths and sunnahs of mahomet are treated as scripture, on par with the 1924 Cairo version quran.

Last edited:

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Theres no apostasy law mentioned in the Quran. But any countries are free to enact any laws they like.

Let there be no compulsion in religion.” (Al-Baqarah, verse 256)

Whoever so wishes, let him believe, and whoever so wishes, let him disbelieve.” (Al-Kahfi, verse 29)

If there is an apostasy law explicitly mentions in the Koran, I would say the Quran 'commands'. I use the word 'influence', which you interpreted wrongly.

I put the question again: The koran has absolutely NO influence on the enacting of Apostate Law by muslim majority country?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If there is an apostasy law explicitly mentions in the Koran, I would say the Quran 'commands'. I use the word 'influence', which you interpreted wrongly.

I put the question again: The koran has absolutely NO influence on the enacting of Apostate Law by muslim majority country?
Those muslims longntime ago disregard the quran.
They are like the jews moses saved. The moment moses climbed up the mountain, they started their own religion,

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
islamic apostasy laws are stipulated in the hadith - whoever changes their islamic religion, kill him!

moslem scholars also use the hadiths to set shariah law. After all, the hadiths and sunnahs of mahomet are treated as scripture, on par with the 1924 Cairo version quran.

You must understand those period they are at wars with the unbelievers who were vent on destroying Islam and the Prophet. Treason, traitors. Ought to be executed.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal

Again i repeat. Theres no mentioned of killing or jailing of murtad. Islam is simple. Halal or Haram. What influence? Any country have the right to implement any laws. Islamic or othewise.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Again i repeat. Theres no mentioned of killing or jailing of murtad. Islam is simple. Halal or Haram. What influence? Any country have the right to implement any laws. Islamic or othewise.

Mentioning is not a pre condition to have influence, most lay person would understand the meaning of "influence", would be good you ask someone or check a dictionary.

"What influence? "
answer: Read my earlier post again.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mentioning is not a pre condition to have influence, most lay person would understand the meaning of "influence", would be good you ask someone or check a dictionary.

"What influence? "
answer: Read my earlier post again.

I dont see any issue there. Influence so be it. They have the right to implement any religious law.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must understand those period they are at wars with the unbelievers who were vent on destroying Islam and the Prophet. Treason, traitors. Ought to be executed.

Wrong. Muslims are constantly at wars against infidels since 1400 years ago till today. The fact is that muslims were VERY vent on destroying other religions. You are lying, nobody can destroy your beloved Prophet despite his questionable personality traits. @JohnTan has post many articles on muslims destroying temples, churches and other places of worship. Taliban, pakistan, boko haram, the list can go very long back to delhi sultanate and beyond.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wrong. Muslims are constantly at wars against infidels since 1400 years ago till today. The fact is that muslims were VERY vent on destroying other religions. You are lying, nobody can destroy your beloved Prophet despite his questionable personality traits. @JohnTan has post many articles on muslims destroying temples, churches and other places of worship. Taliban, pakistan, boko haram, the list can go very long back to delhi sultanate and beyond.

Prophet (pbuh) was borned 6th century. When was Jesus(pbuh) borned? How was Christianity preached/ spread throughout the globe? No bloodshed? No wars? I know you are trying to defend your religion.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prophet (pbuh) was borned 6th century. When was Jesus(pbuh) borned? How was Christianity preached/ spread throughout the globe? No bloodshed? No wars? I know you are trying to defend your religion.

Christianity does has its share of violent history like insquistion and killing of non-believers which christians scholar are ready to admit and not push off the blame. Generally, christianity is spread peaceful through missionaries. You will find lot of missionary schools in singapore and malaysia built during the colonial days a few hundred years ago.

I have posted many news of islam being spread through violent in year 2023. The most violent place is nigeria and a few african countries. In pakistan, if a muslim were to convert to christianity he is sured to be KILL.

Can you prove by evidence (news reporting) of christianity being spread by violent in 2023 or last 10 years?

Can you prove by evidence (news reporting) of christian being killed or harassed for leaving the religion?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

That's actually incorrect.

The ridda wars happened after your fake prophet died of poisoning. Can't further destroy an already dead 'prophet'.

The ridda wars were initiated by arab moslems against other arabs who wanted to leave islam. It was not treason because those arabs openly declared that they wanted to leave islam upon mahomet's death. Nothing wrong with that.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another similar factor, both are top down authoritarian system that censored criticism.
I like/dislike Jewish people just about as much as any other people, but their thought systems are seriously fucked up. Anyone who dares to imagine that Islam is not Jewishness in another form needs their head checked.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Christianity does has its share of violent history like insquistion and killing of non-believers which christians scholar are ready to admit and not push off the blame.
Because like Islam it shares it's roots and structure with Judaism. Luckily for the rest of us, Christians mostly left that crap behind. Not entirely, but mostly.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
What utter nonsense. The Arabs initially had no religion and thus no need to convert anyone.
I do not know when the religion part was created but I guess it must be under abassid.
Across the mediteranean, including Andalusia and persia, Arab DNA less than 5%. Doesn't sound like forced assimilation to me.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
What utter nonsense. The Arabs initially had no religion and thus no need to convert anyone.
I do not know when the religion part was created but I guess it must be under abassid.
Across the mediteranean, including Andalusia and persia, Arab DNA less than 5%. Doesn't sound like forced assimilation to me.

Ancient arabs were animists.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because like Islam it shares it's roots and structure with Judaism. Luckily for the rest of us, Christians mostly left that crap behind. Not entirely, but mostly.

Cut lanjiao is a jewish tradition. Veiling half the face is a persian tradition. tudung is not right for south east asia's climatic condition.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cut lanjiao is a jewish tradition. Veiling half the face is a persian tradition. tudung is not right for south east asia's climatic condition.
half-veiling is persian, but I think the full ninja was arabic.

the cut lanjiao is fucked up child molestation and sexual assault. Really fucking mind control religious nuts are. What in the world possessed them to cut lanjiao? Now I dunno who extended it to cut clitoris. Lagi more fucked up.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The Arabs initially had no religion and thus no need to convert anyone.
Not true. mahomet's religion records him offering death or islam to the pagan arabs. Mahomet's successors also went around killing arabs who wanted to leave islam