• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mum records her daughter's rape

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The New Paper
Saturday, Mar 10, 2012

A birthday present from hell. That was what a Malaysian mother of four gave her daughter on her 12th birthday.

The mother allowed the little girl to be raped by her boyfriend.

The girl, who cannot be named, was raped a total of three times over four months, all with the help of the mother.

The mother even recorded one of the rapes on her mobile phone.

The horrific crime shocked the Malaysian judges. And the Shah Alam Sessions court came down heavily on the mother and the boyfriend.

The mother, who was also not named, was sentenced to 21 years in prison after she pleaded guilty to abetting her boyfriend.

The boyfriend, a taxi driver, was sentenced to 30 years' jail and 15 strokes of the cane, The Star reported.

The mother, a 30-year-old executive taxi service supervisor, admitted to three counts of abetting her boyfriend, who raped the girl thrice at their flat in Rawang, Selangor.

The offences were committed between December 2009 and March 2010.

The boyfriend admitted to three counts of raping the girl.

The girl testified in the trial earlier that the second incident happened on her 12th birthday on Jan 31, 2010.

She said her mother had called her into a room to get a "birthday present".

In the third incident, her mother recorded the rape on her mobile phone camera.

On Tuesday, the mother cried and pleaded to the court for a lenient sentence.

She said: "Saya insaf (I have repented). I hope to be given a second chance to become a good mother to my children."

The boyfriend told the judge his experience in prison had taught him to change his ways. "I want to be responsible for her (the victim's mother) and I will marry her when I get out of jail," he said.

Last edited:

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wau lau this type of mother got to be gang rape and record the process for us in here to watch. :biggrin: