• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Muller appears to pledge future to Bayern in Instagram post

Robben

Alfrescian
Loyal

Muller appears to pledge future to Bayern in Instagram post

31 May 2015

853622header.jpg

Thomas Muller has moved to allay talk of a switch away from Bayern Munich, with an Instagram post appearing to state his intention to spend the rest of his career with the club.

Muller has been linked with a move to Manchester United, where he would be reunited with former Bayern boss Louis van Gaal.

The Germany forward was involved in a touchline spat with Pep Guardiola, Bayern's current coach, during a UEFA Champions League loss to Barcelona earlier this month.

However, Muller - who joined the Bayern youth set-up in 2000 - seems to have no desire for a transfer.

He posted a picture on social media website Instagram chronicling his development at Bayern from his days as a youth player to the present day, with the caption: "I was born here. I grew up here. I'll end here."