• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

mudskipper "pang si kang: pang sor chai" 1 am after midnight!

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
mudskipper
Alfrescian Join Date: Dec 2008
My Reputation:Points: 93 / Power: 7

Re: Airbus A330 BROKE APART in the air, SIA : A330 Very SAFE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckSamLeong
Don't be so fucking lame lah cheebye mouth! where is the "Superiority?"

i will show u something really interesting (which will definitely involve u) at 1am tonight. see ya

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
04.jpg

Cheebye Mouth! This is you..."mudskipper".... "lancheowman" .... "lnchwmn_only" .... "lnchwmn3 of asiaone.com forum fame" ...... the latest pondan in this PAP forum .... I hereby bestow upon you the title of "hiao cheebye pondan II" .... If you are not a pondan, the only woman who will let you fuck would be the one with the hole from which you crawled out into this world!:oIo:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why leetahbar's sister the "hiao cheebye pondan II" never turn up har? sigh......still thinking of excuses for the enlarged clitoris ..shrivelled balls challenge to real men har?. Should just go back and fuck the hole you came into this world from cause if you like pussies sometimes, she is all that you're gonna get!:biggrin:

Last edited:

mudskipper

Alfrescian
Loyal
organizing something rather astronomical in effort.

tonight 12midnight will be ready for posting. up to u if u wanna wait or not.

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal

pondan hiao cheebye II! I fuck your cheebye mouth! that's what you are worth!! Wait? yah wait to see you fuck the hole you came out into this world from!....lol....lol....lol...you are the sister of leetahbar!...lol....lol......lol And a song for you hiao cheebye mudskipper!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2aI95Yv6QOk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2aI95Yv6QOk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal

pondan hiao cheebye II..leetahbar's sister...pull your enlarged clitoris out of the hole you crawled out into this world from lah! Call yourself Guardsman some more..xia suay Guards unit! pondan fuck! :oIo:

mudskipper

Alfrescian
Loyal
the message i wanted to give u over the last 2 nites was... dont wait up for me, old fart! i party hard on weekends!!

i have a life and do not stare at computer and "shiver in anticipation!" you even gave me a time count down... wa ha ha ha ha ha ha...... stupid beyond belief.

just to prove a point that you are an idiot to wait for my surprise over not 1 but 2 days.

everybody now know how gullible and silly you are (and will always be).... how now dumb cow? :smile:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
the message i wanted to give u over the last 2 nites was... dont wait up for me, old fart! i party hard on weekends!!

i have a life and do not stare at computer and "shiver in anticipation!" you even gave me a time count down... wa ha ha ha ha ha ha...... stupid beyond belief.

just to prove a point that you are an idiot to wait for my surprise over not 1 but 2 days.

everybody now know how gullible and silly you are (and will always be).... how now dumb cow? :smile:

Gullible?...lol....lol...I fuck your cheebye mouth! Hero on the internet, in the real world you will be squashed like a rat along one of the lorongs in Geylang where your mother plies her trade... You are now known as the leetahbar's pondan sister, all talk: no action...only capable of fucking the hole you came out into this world from...Want to be king of trolls? come suck my cock first , maybe I'll consider allowing you breathing space, pondan cheebye! Next time don't make false claims you were from the Guards unit hor... when your identity is known you will be found with many kinds of Guards unit equipment stuffed in your arse..lol....loo:wink:

Last edited:

mudskipper

Alfrescian
Loyal
2 hrs to go...

1hr to go...

oooo... "shivering in anticipation"... hahahahaha... :smile:

thot only little kids kena ketok on computer... ah pek also can kena! hahahahaha... chin gong leh!

mudskipper

Alfrescian
Loyal
today is an extremely happy sunday. im whistling and prancing about....

hahahahahaha... damn shiok! :smile:

old fart must be feeling very constipated... coz he's full of shit. hehe

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
today is an extremely happy sunday. im whistling and prancing about....

hahahahahaha... damn shiok! :smile:

old fart must be feeling very constipated... coz he's full of shit. hehe

Laugh more lor hiao cheebye pondan....I think of your open cheebye mouth my cock stand already....It's so hard baby....let me cum into your mouth... prance to that my little hiao cheebye..I am making you as famous as your sister the hiao chebye leetahbar!..lol....lol...lol:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited: