• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mudland Air Asia Awesome ... ... !!!

Nasi Lemak

Alfrescian
Loyal
kudos to mudland AirAsia ...

[video=youtube;3zcqkZfqePQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zcqkZfqePQ[/video]

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I thought normally when this safety briefing is given, the airplane is scheduled to take off and all electronic devices should be turned off? The person who is filming the whole process had his camera displayed so obviously and the aircrew did nothing to warn him?

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought normally when this safety briefing is given, the airplane is scheduled to take off and all electronic devices should be turned off?

electronic communication devices la bro, your electronic watch and camcorder still can run

Smoke signal also can send

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
the person filming this could have been the captain leh.

I thought normally when this safety briefing is given, the airplane is scheduled to take off and all electronic devices should be turned off? The person who is filming the whole process had his camera displayed so obviously and the aircrew did nothing to warn him?

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
who is piloting the plane?....obvious isnt it? AK la...what did you think he was doing when he was banned for 24 hrs? :rolleyes:

If the captain was the one filming, then I think the whole Air Asia should be grounded. Then who is piloting the plane? :biggrin:

niwdee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Typical Sinkie response.
Cannot see the lighter side of things.
After 46 years of indoctrination, first thing to ask is
SOP. Must follow rules, obey this, obey that.
Daddy say don't do this,
Mummy say don't do that.
No wonder so many grown men still stay with daddy and mummy.

Tats why SG needs FT policy.
Being innovative still needs FT to show how.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
Friend...your comment is not fair la. This bro and i engage in a lot of light talk and he is not such a stiff guy as you think.

Next....his comment and concerns are valid because they relate to safety.

I dont see anything wrong with his post .

Typical Sinkie response.
Daddy say don't do this,
Mummy say don't do that.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Typical Sinkie response.
Daddy say don't do this,
Mummy say don't do that.

Typical brain dead. You trash people for the sake of trashing. This is safety you dickhead. And please tell your shithead super moderator that seeing things in the lighter way in this forum is DEAD because of him.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
nope bro...dont allow that to happen to yourself. Just TCSS normally ...i think after a while common sense will prevail.

Yeah I know. Just finished doing housework, wash clothes, then come in see this lan jiao bin talk cock. So need to wash him also :biggrin:
Super tired, now shower, go market buy veggie. Chat later.

niwdee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah I know. Just finished doing housework, wash clothes, then come in see this lan jiao bin talk cock. So need to wash him also :biggrin:
if you are in the plane, and somebody violates the rules, will you tell him/her off?
Or you will just remain quiet and not get involved?
Honest reply please

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
go bedok south market and buy your veggies .....look for the short ugly guy with funny haircut....one blind eye ....bad teeth...thats me.

I give you rotten vegs but very good discount.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
if you are in the plane, and somebody violates the rules, will you tell him/her off?
Or you will just remain quiet and not get involved?
Honest reply please

I will tell the person off. If that person persist or turn violent, I will have the rights to get him off the plane. If the captain of the plane did nothing to stop this breach if safety, I will make sure the plane do not take off. I will never allow my life and safety to be compromise because of the stupidity and stubbornness of others.
There were a few times when I was back from/towards Vietnam and those Vietnam ducks would be keeping their iPhones on smsing while the plane was preparing to take off. I had no problem fucking them and the air crews who saw it but pretended not to as they could not handle those viet ducks.
This is the same in Chingalore. If I see any FTs stepping out of line, I would fuck them. This is my country and my rights as a citizen.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
go bedok south market and buy your veggies .....look for the short ugly guy with funny haircut....one blind eye ....bad teeth...thats me.

I give you rotten vegs but very good discount.

Now I know where you live :biggrin: I wanna go down to market now. A lot of PRC factory workers at this hour :p

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dont anyhow chiong all ...leave some for AK and ah Ram.

Alamaking does his own market shopping and cooking. Nevermind me, I just pass my GF S$20 when she feels like cooking to buy anything she likes. I eat anything edible, catch a dog is even better. :biggrin:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
hey my neighbours lost their chihuahua a few days ago.....you didnt make satay out of it did you?

Alamaking does his own market shopping and cooking. Nevermind me, I just pass my GF S$20 when she feels like cooking to buy anything she likes. I eat anything edible, catch a dog is even better. :biggrin: