• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ms Lo Hwei Yen

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are calling everybody dumb, except yourself. I wonder who is the real dumb one

The real smart ones will understand that there is no honour and no justification for any acts of terror no matter what their reasons or causes are. And should be duly condemned outright like how you would condemn a person of killing his/her own parents.

The dumb ones will think it is excusable or even understandable why these fuck heads need to employ such acts of terror for their causes. Worst still, negotiate with them.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The real smart ones will understand that there is no honour and no justification for any acts of terror no matter what their reasons or causes are. And should be duly condemned outright like how you would condemn a person of killing his/her own parents.

The dumb ones will think it is excusable or even understandable why these fuck heads need to employ such acts of terror for their causes. Worst still, negotiate with them.

go read my threads again.

at no time have i commented nor condoned the terrorists' actions. all i did was talked abt lhl's comments.

u must be dreaming when u said the above quotes

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
go read my threads again.

at no time have i commented nor condoned the terrorists' actions. all i did was talked abt lhl's comments.

u must be dreaming when u said the above quotes

You must be dreaming. Didn't you read what I just wrote?

LHL condemned the terrorist act which I find nothing wrong. Like I've said, the smart ones will condemn acts of terror like how they would condemn these fuck heads when they kill their own parents.

The dumb ones will try to understand their cause and whatever crap reasons they may have and worst, try to negotiate.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone watched the documentary...

Fucking chilling man! Those terrorists controlled by the telephone calls machiam zombies. Keeping saying God willing, matyrdom etc. Fucking fanatics!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LHL condemned the terrorist act which I find nothing wrong. Like I've said, the smart ones will condemn acts of terror like how they would condemn these fuck heads when they kill their own parents.

The dumb ones will try to understand their cause and whatever crap reasons they may have and worst, try to negotiate.

Yes, indeed you are dreaming to think so highly of lhl. lhl was in no position to do anything....why did he endanger a precious life?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Looks like u have no guts to answer my simple question. Instead u tried to mask your fear by beating abt the bush..I am putting you on my ignore list until u show u have guts.

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, indeed you are dreaming to think so highly of lhl. lhl was in no position to do anything....why did he endanger a precious life?

The ones that endanger precious life are those dumb fuck terrorist. Not you small fly LHL. You really got some intellectual disability to know what you are talking about.

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sigh, a smart person will know when to open his mouth and when to keep quiet. In other words, you can condemn the terrorists, but not when they are pointing a gun at your national. Sheeesh. No wonder my Malaysian friends said Singaporeans always say something and offend people, and yet do not know it.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like u have no guts to answer my simple question. Instead u tried to mask your fear by beating abt the bush..I am putting you on my ignore list until u show u have guts.

Answer what question? You don't even know what you are talking about least ask question.

I am not beating about the bush, there is no need to. Unless you want to show me your bush.

Put me on your ignore list for all I care. Dumb fucks like you should just keep to talking about your bush and your make-ups.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sigh, a smart person will know when to open his mouth and when to keep quiet. In other words, you can condemn the terrorists, but not when they are pointing a gun at your national. Sheeesh. No wonder my Malaysian friends said Singaporeans always say something and offend people, and yet do not know it.

So it is ok to agree with the terrorist when they are pointing your head and not agree with them when they are not point your head? Wow, that sounds like a 2 head snake or one with no integrity.

Like how one will condemn terrorist when the hostage is not his next-of-kin but someone else. Or that it's ok to employ acts of terror just not his own people. What a hypocrite.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How you react like keeping your mouth shut and negotiate is just the response the terrorist want.

When the acts is over and you come in and condemn, it's too late cos terrorist don't care. They only cared for the response WHEN they are in the acts, not AFTER.

Well, you have dumb Malaysian friend and that is a fact.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes, a wiseman knows when to open his mouth and when to keep quiet. only fools go ard saying the wrong things and endanger people