• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MRT breakdown again...no wonder COE shot up

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
if our highly non-war decorated military general, colonels , captains and armies of officers recruited from SAF cannot fix the problem ? what next ? de-list SMRT and designate as a AIM entity ?

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now the elites have stopped comparing the breakdown rates against other countries with similar transport systems servicing even bigger cities and bigger populations. Wonder how much the CEOs overseas of train operations are paid in comparison?

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
if our highly non-war decorated military general, colonels , captains and armies of officers recruited from SAF cannot fix the problem ? what next ? de-list SMRT and designate as a AIM entity ?

If the system CANNOT COPE with the increased loads in the medium term, then the MOM must curtail the numbers of FTs coming in and downsize the economy till the infrastructure can cope. The economy and GDP cannot keep increasing ad infinitum without a corresponding increase in infrastructure.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
mrt is a disagree, my kaki in hk laugh until cannot tahan, taiwan fren say this is what can expect from pee sai.
i diam diam. mrt needs to overhaul, kick out all this paper papy generals and shit.

i tink ride bicycle better.

Dinosaur

Alfrescian
Loyal
mrt needs to overhaul, kick out all this paper papy generals and shit.

MRT should get rid of its current trains, approach PRC for help in installing high-speed railway 高铁
That way more opportunities for PAP lackeys/minions/ex-army generals/LEEgime to participate in corruption and money laundering.