• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mr. Gopalan Nair is released

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
C.T.L. forgot that J.B.J. passed away? :confused:

He didn't tell Gopal I think he wrongly assumed that Gopal already found out about JBJ's passing. I asked Ti Lik when we were in court that when he visit Gopal please let him know that JBJ past, that was just 2 - 3 weeks after JBJ past. But Ti Lik didn't visit Gopal until some time later, I think he assumed that after so long time, Gopal had already been informed by others.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sadly I think the ban is the harshest. No man should be barred from visiting his place of birth and where he spent his formative years.

The ban will only be neutralised if and when an alternate government takes over. Its oh, well obvious that its politics.

captainxerox

Alfrescian
Loyal
comfirmed that he is banned from coming back? while i think he is talk big fat fuck, ban is a bit too much. only goes to show the pap are scardy cats, cannot even handle one irritant to them.

taksinloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
comfirmed that he is banned from coming back? while i think he is talk big fat fuck, ban is a bit too much. only goes to show the pap are scardy cats, cannot even handle one irritant to them.

It is up to the cunt PAP regime to make a public statement to confirm their crappy coward act. They are so shameful of their Kangaroo Prostitute Courts and absolutely fear people to come and hear their foul proceedings and comment on their injustice. So fearful that they will jail the critics and ban them from coming to Singapore.

How can any person in this world have any more respect left for PAP's kangaroo courts?

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am happy to leave LKY in the hands of the Almighty One and to let Him deal with LKY and his past transgressions. To me, LKY is all but already history.

We will look foward, of course, and make sure that the current people, especially the top ones, are held responsible for all the actions and words they have said and done. If we do not hold them accountable and be held by the office of the citizens, then we will fail future generations.

The answer is in the ballot boxes, and we must ensure that a message must be sent to them in the years to come, and during the elections. This is only for the future of this country.

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal
next time want to retire to die in ur homeland also cannot, you will never see ur hme again.

this is the price of offending Emperor Lee.

Scary le:(:(

wallace

Alfrescian
Loyal
famiLEE LEEgime detained him here costed him to lost his home. Subprime is also to be blamed. Bush is also to be blamed.

He lost all of his client during his detention by lame bastard LEEgime.

Sorry to hear all that.

Gopalan Nair is toothless now as he has promised to withdraw all critical posts about PAP and undertake not to criticise PAP anymore.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
next time want to retire to die in ur homeland also cannot, you will never see ur hme again.

this is the price of offending Emperor Lee.

Scary le:(:(

He will outlive the Emperor. There's always hope that he might return. The Lees cannot reign forever in this time and age. Luck in politics can only go so far and they had had it for 50 years. It has to end whether they want/like it or not.