• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mptc/arrears/fin8025-000-0-00

cheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
20 APRIL 2011

POOR PEASANT

BLK 1 #01-01
UBI AVENUE 1
SINGAPORE 111111

DEAR SIR/MADAM

CONSERVANCY AND SERVICE CHARGES IN ARREARS

Under the Town Council's (Conservancy & Services) charges By-laws, you are required to pay the Town Council Conservancy & Service Charges on the first day of each month without demand.

We regret that despite our repeated notices of reminder and house visitations, you have failed to pay the charges due to the Town Council. The amount outstanding as at date of this letter is $156.

You are hereby advised to settle the above outstanding, failing which our Town Council would have no choice but to commence legal actions against you.

For payment arrangement, you may wish to contact our Fianance Department at Tel: 6241 6044 or 62820551.

We look forward to your prompt action on the matter. Thank you.

Yours Faithfully,

Finance Department
Marine Parade Town Council.

My worker pass this letter to me, asking me for advance pay to pay for the above. As he has been paying AFFORDABLE HEALTHCARE FOR his sibiling, he has owe me quite a big sum of money. He has been working for me for long time, and i have helped him to pay up.

He wont vote for PAP now! He realize his big mistakes thinking those dogs will help him!

I urge everyone of you to vote out pap this coming GE.

Otherwise, many of you will receive this same pink notice after GE.

FUCK THE PAP TO HELL.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is just $156 KNN TC want to take legal action. Now many company like telco and bank take legal action for small amount of money. They then add in the lawyer letter cost. Why for small amount of money?
The only reason I can think of is some one from the company will get a pocket money from the lawyer firm they engage. If not why lawyer letter for amount less than $1k.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
$156 is de amt of moni mai hum n old fart make in 5mins...:rolleyes: x2 if u 1 2 cal family income...:wink:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is just $156 KNN TC want to take legal action. Now many company like telco and bank take legal action for small amount of money. They then add in the lawyer letter cost. Why for small amount of money?
The only reason I can think of is some one from the company will get a pocket money from the lawyer firm they engage. If not why lawyer letter for amount less than $1k.

If the poor guy is unable to pay that amount they top it up with another amount as lawyer's fees. In the end this guy may have to pay additional $50 - $100 which further compounds his problem. We need to vote the PAP out because they are heartless and their mindset is fixed on making profits. They say they are serving the people, but it is the other way round. Please vote these leeches out.