• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MP Gan Thiam Poh really know how to lick Pinky's ass

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You know the country's in deep shit when politicians would rather fellate one another and indulge in navel gazing than to think of ways to solve real problems.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look at his life,he depends on PAP charity for a very comforrtable living,no wonder!
1970-1975 PSLE(Mee Toh Primary School)
1976-1979 GCE 'O' Level (Hwi Yoh Sec School)
1980-1982 GCE 'A' Level (Outram Sec School)

1983 Higher Stage Group Diploma in Accounting; Costing & Business Statistics (The London Chamber of Commerce and Industry)
1985-1988 B.Sc (Economics; Mathematics and Computer Programming and Applications )(National University of Singapore)
2002-2003 Certificate in English / Chinese Translation and Interpretation (Temasek Polytechnic

6 years in Secondary School? wow......

Last edited:

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He go Pre-U not even JC. what is Higher Stage Group Diploma in Accounting?

Oh that's the subject dealing with actual population census.

I failed in it because I thought the actual Singapore population was 5.6 million and not 3.6 million according to GTP.

So the salary of Ban Kim Moon should be highest because being the UN Secy-General he is responsible for billions of people.

What a good comparison by GTP. I want to cry and laugh at the same time.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
So the salary of Ban Kim Moon should be highest because being the UN Secy-General he is responsible for billions of people.

by the logic of Gan, Ban Kim Moon can get over 7 billion per year, but in which currency?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can only think of 2 reasons why MP Gan behaved in a shameful manner as this..

1) He's eyeing a Minister's post in 2016..

2) He don't want to part of the PAP's sacrificial pigs for their Aljunied team in 2016, thats why he must do the hardwork of juggling the PM's balls now to be on the good books of the PM..

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Applying GTP, logic serious problem. Bus driver does 10 trips a day, each trip carry 50 persons means 500 persons. Each person pay 50cent to him means in a mth he 7.5K. He is really serving the people and customers. CEO can go holiday and CBL and no need serve. But driver go strike, that is an easy loss of 15K revenue as each customer pays average 1SGD at least.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why dont this nut job say,,,3.5 million ppl and the PM soo generous that he will accept 1cent per person,,,than is 3500000 X 0.01 =35K per year,,,wah the PM is a bargain,,but considering he is incompetent buffoon,,free i also dont want,,,

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know about him but I didn't know there were people other than my parents who are responsible for my life. Maybe he has two dads like Robert Kiyosaki and the PM is his rich dad.