• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Most SG men have Hong Kong smelly feet?

DASHUANGXI

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Indo boyfiend have 2 SG men friends, when they came to my boyfiend house, they took off their shoes and it smells. My boyfiend said SG men got the Hong Kong feet during their NS, is it true?

moomoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Indo boyfiend have 2 SG men friends, when they came to my boyfiend house, they took off their shoes and it smells. My boyfiend said SG men got the Hong Kong feet during their NS, is it true?

What is hong kong feet? :confused::confused:

You write like an illiterate. Syntax, grammar all messed up.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Maybe your Australian mother and father can answer your query.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most SG men have Hong Kong smelly feet? ...
ze oni surest way dat u can clear all ur douts on tis question is ... do tis ...

go n smell ze feet of as many sg men as possible ... u wil definitely get ze answer dat u r looking 4 ... there's no 2 ways abt it! ... :rolleyes:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the first time i agree with you. perfect example echoing what madmansg had being saying all these while.

silliporean

Alfrescian
Loyal

Most men of any race do not know how to take care of their feet. They will wear 1 pair of shoes throughout the week and think that it is ok. They are also not aware that cheaper shoes does not allow ventilation and that aggregates the problem and the sweat trapped in the shoes promote fungi growth, the rotting feet gives out an unbearable odor.

Prevention :

If your shoes are non ventilating type, have 2 to 3 pairs and change them throughout the week and off course you got to change your socks too.

Buy shoes (with GORE TEX membrane) that allows ventilation, they may not be cheap but its your feet and more importantly your image that you are protecting.

Shoes that I recommend for are ECCO / GEOX, catch them during a sale they are well worth your investment. Anyway to each his own.:wink:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your Indo boyfriend has a smelly nose from inhaling the genitalia of his SG men friends, especially if they're in NS. I don't know how Hong Kong comes into the picture, but it could be true since HK is close to Shenzhen.

Cheers!

Sifu1

Alfrescian
Loyal

prc bitch,

that is the SMELL from your very own chow chee bye:oIo: your chee bye is infested with worms and STD. thus it is in a state of decay and pus is overflowing from it. :oIo:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I use to have that, when I was serving as a slave in National Service, with the foot powder provided by the army & when I returned to civilian life, I used Scholl foot powder, I have not had 'hongkong foot' at all now.

>Athlete's foot (also known as ringworm of the foot and tinea pedis is a fungal infection of the skin that causes scaling, flaking, and itch of affected areas. It is caused by fungi in the genus Trichophyton and is typically transmitted in moist areas where people walk barefoot, such as showers or bathhouses. Although the condition typically affects the feet, it can spread to other areas of the body, including the groin. Athlete's foot can be prevented by good hygiene, and is treated by a number of pharmaceutical and other treatments.>

The above is HONG KONG FOOT!!

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkapoor men has stinky Chao-Kar because of NS.

If you smell some familar Hong Kong foot,it must be from your Hongkie relatives.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Singapore one in 50 years freak flood is not resolved by our overly paid ministers, expect more smelly feet in this land as people challenged their ways to work without getting their feet and socks wet.

DASHUANGXI

Alfrescian
Loyal
ze oni surest way dat u can clear all ur douts on tis question is ... do tis ...

go n smell ze feet of as many sg men as possible ... u wil definitely get ze answer dat u r looking 4 ... there's no 2 ways abt it! ... :rolleyes:
I do not need to do that, most SG men with no shoes are smelly, they can't even smell it, I can smell it at a distance.

longbow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tropical Heat + leather shoes for business = smelly feet.

Many of the countries in the region especially 3rd world ones do not even require leather shoes. Instead they wear sandals.

Just like if business requires jacket or shirt with tie + tropical heat = sweaty and stinky bodies. It is all in the heat. In HK at least they have 1 hot summer but much cooler winter and spring.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do not need to do that, most SG men with no shoes are smelly, they can't even smell it, I can smell it at a distance.
ur nose is 2 sensitif ... goodness noes wat ur nose can smell 4 u @ a distance ... u shud consider desensitising it ...

mengzai

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, i hate wearing leather shoe to work, i had 2 pairs, both are so smelly by the end of the day. it so hot here in Sink ga pore.