• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Most mysterious billionaire heiress in Singapore - only SG woman listed in Forbes Billionaires List

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you search the whole internet, you can't find anything about her personal life and family like whether she is married or not, except that her grandfather is former chairman of OCBC Tan Chin Tuan and she owns Straits Trading Company & Tecity Group, LOL. There is also no mention of her father's name. All her life story revolves around her grandfather, which is eerie and bizzare.

I'm sure 30 years ago, she is a beautiful lady and even so til now in her 60s. She is probably the most beautiful woman at her age in Singapore, so unreal with little wrinkles, flawless skin and slim figure. Perhaps her daily breakfast includes placenta, LOL.

Any Samsters want to be her godson?

CGK-STC-FI.jpg

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these ladies no need to work nor get a husband. Just let the inherited companies run as usual. Collect dividend. Plus directors fees. And play around with inherited shares. When low buy. When high sell.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think I saw someone like her on a dating site. :unsure:

I saw her for the first time several weeks ago at Frasers Tower entrance, near my work place. She is a stunningly beautiful woman, despite her age.

At first I thought I saw the wrong person, then I recalled she had arrived in a dark-coloured luxury sedan ( IIRC is black) at the circular driveway, so I purposely walk over to the back of the car to confirm the make and it was a Bentley so knn confirm it's her already.

When she got off the car while walking to the entrance, she appeared very easy-going and friendly and said hi to another lady saying something like 'so happy to see you here' and the other lady's response was like seeing a Goddess, LOL.

All I can say is she looks even more stunning in real person. She is small sized, very slim with a small waist in a cheongsam-like dress and that beauty on her face really cast a deep image in your mind which is unforgettable. She just had that captivating royal demeanor and poise.

She is the freaking real deal heiress, unlike many fake con artists which you might encounter when they sneak into elite private parties, LOL.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
No horse run, looks similar to the Shanghai or Jiangnan type Chiobu. Must be descended from high SES genes stock instead of the lousy coolie genes stock.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most mysterious do-nothing
Probably only rubs her own clit eat grab food and lie in bathtub
Next life come back do the same with bigger clit