• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Most job applications are from Pinoys

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
If there is room for FTs, go for it cos they cost less and work harder than Singkies.
Regardless of race, language or religion. Thats the pledge and solemn vow for Singapore.

I would rather take the gamble by getting a Sinkie staff and pay slightly more than to employ Pinoy trash!

limpeh2

Alfrescian
Loyal
then they dont fucking stay in their pinoy land and create jobs?

Because even their 'best' people are still worthless filth who only know how to breed, eat & shit like locusts. The perpetually fucked up state pinoyland is in is a great indicator of the pinoys' worthlessness. Create jobs for themselves? It is beyond their capacity. Instead, better to pray that they don't create more of themselves to prey on the rest of the world.

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If there is room for FTs, go for it cos they cost less and work harder than Singkies.
Regardless of race, language or religion. Thats the pledge and solemn vow for Singapore.

did i hear wrong???work harder then Singkies???professional then Sinkies???Heh, i can bet with you my balls chop off if i am wrong on this!!!
No doubt they can speak English.No doubt there are some good one.But also, no doubt that more then the good one .... 90% are the bad apples.
I work with them, know them too well.I went to Samsung afew times for my Samsung hp problems, and most of them cant solve the problem but to ask the one.. and the one they ask are the Chinese Sinkies ok.. hear this.. our own Sinkies who guide them.I saw with my own eyes.If i bluff, i kana by thunder!!!

So what talent you talking about?Hardwork???My ex company Agere System, alot of Pinoys engineer... and.. who are the real hard working one???The Malaysian Chinese and our local one!!!Whose fault???Now tell me???

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
knn pinoys, think they know english among the FT, they are high class human beings.:oIo:
speak with a fake ang mo accent, slang here and there.

cant even see a proper invoice value. sub total and grand total invoice 1 over k difference, can still consider in order?
i understand humans not perfect and do make mistakes but not this way ok?:oIo:

if they are sooo goooood as they describe, stay in their homeland and get a high paying job lor.

dont ever employ one, they will speak to the management and try to apply a PR. Once they got it, the whole village arrive.

Last edited: