• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mosquitoes bit me today

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle and I were bitten by mosquitoes today.

Both of us will be going to church of our Saviour to pray to the Lord for health and vitality.

Keeping our spirits up and spreading the positive, healthful energies to each other and to everyone around us.

May the mosquitoes keep away from us.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like my shitty shitfu has got more clones than the animal semen that have gone through his ass and mouth.

He has been using different clones for different agenda. Looks like he is more vile than what he appears to be. He uses his usual nicks to support the pappies leaving Oppo alone but he uses this nick mainly to stir shit against Oppo. He thinks people have not idea what is he trying to do here?:oIo:

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
He has been using different clones for different agenda. Looks like he is more vile than what he appears to be. He uses his usually nicks to support the pappies leaving Oppo alone but he uses this nick mainly to stir shit against Oppo. He thinks people have not idea what is he trying to do here?:oIo:

You recently change job to become investigation officer? :biggrin:

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cunninglingus sort of asshole.

He has been using different clones for different agenda. Looks like he is more vile than what he appears to be. He uses his usually nicks to support the pappies leaving Oppo alone but he uses this nick mainly to stir shit against Oppo. He thinks people have not idea what is he trying to do here?:oIo:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You recently change job to become investigation officer? :biggrin:

You don't need to be a rock scientist to sniff this motherfucking vile piece of shit out and know what he is trying to do here. Go read his postings.
See how hard he has tried to silent the Oppo supporters using this nick.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's only when you see a mosquito landing on your testicles that you realize that there is always a way to solve problems without using violence.:smile:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
talking about mosquitoes, there is a major increase in mosquitoes population during this period of dry spell.
anyone know why?