• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More to be Charged for Sio-pooing.................

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will never be caught, I am too smart to fall into such mistake

You are indirectly admitting it. You are too smart and will never be caught, not that you did not do it. Anyway, your name is on the list. Look at post #13.

hawker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even if it is Kong Hee, the goons at CHC will find some excuse and reasons to forgive him and continue to worship him as their god.

Kena zapped by a Kong Hee fan for this message . :biggrin:

Somemore it is done by a power 18 guy.

Last edited:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
HPL price no up no down leh.

I don't think he is involved.

I am more interested to know who is the one Scroobal said involved in the drafting of this law who got caught for the act. That is the ultimate irony.

Goh Meng Seng

no bro came out to deny if OBS is involved ?
tomolo see whether Hotel Properties Shares Up or Down
will give a better indication .

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro,
any idea where to find good yam kway now? used to patronize the stall along East Coast Road, same side as the Red Confectionery...

There is one along Upp S'goon Rd, just before the left turn to PIE (Jurong). Much better than the one I tried in Geylang. Either Lor 1 or Lor 3 kpt. New stall.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
East Coast one no more? Both mentioned are from Hougang Chakey.
They have stalls in shopping malls too....tampines mall and bishan junction 8 are the ones I know

Just saw this thread....still reading
bro,
any idea where to find good yam kway now? used to patronize the stall along East Coast Road, same side as the Red Confectionery...

There is one along Upp S'goon Rd, just before the left turn to PIE (Jurong). Much better than the one I tried in Geylang. Either Lor 1 or Lor 3 kpt. New stall.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ong-beng-seng-christina-ong.jpg

Obs ??? !!!

No way José.....not while the Old Fart is still kicking.