• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More job cuts in OZ - while govt cook the books in mini budget.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks for for the support,,,can up my points??? Ok the worse for any country is the rent seeking behaviour of the state actors. In sinkieland,,its the PAP,,in Aussieland, its the Unions, banks, Mining Companies and Politicians. But the worse thing ever to happen to AUstralia is the FUcking Greens,...they are the real ones causing problems,,letting refugees with no economic benefits for the country in,,making it easier for them to be residents etc while skilled migrants are denied a place because they have more hoops to jump.

Greens also support the most useless sectors in the economy,,like Abos who dont work and get drunk, trailer park trash, single moms, criminals, foreign criminals, fake refugees etc. Cos of the greens I really hate left wing bleeding heart liberals,,they screw things up,,

One point Needy should note, about the rise of the trailer park trash in Oz, it was thanks to John Howard's 6000k for each kid, that brought about rapid breeding from the refugees, trailer park trash etc as got 1 baby, get 6k,,and guess what? their sorry excuse of parents use the money for PS3, drugs etc,,,while the middle class says,,6k? what good will that do?

Now those kids are growing up,,,and when grown up,,more social problems will come into play...thanks to the Liberal Hero, John Howard

Excellent Arguments put up by Bros Neddy and The Hypocrite, and there's truth in both perspectives I reckon.

Too bad no politician (?) has come up and say "We do not want employee exploitation and we do not want lazy employees".. I reckon that common middle ground is not easy to find, and may never be found..

So which is worse off for the country, employee exploitation or employer exploitation.. that is something to think about.. :cool:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah I hate the frigging hypocritical greens as well. Why they reject ETS under Kevin Rudd but supported Gillard? Its not just the white trailer park aussies that are rorting the baby bonus, you look at lakemba, auburn, middle eastern family with 5-6 kids, getting from centerlink 2-3K a fortnight, claiming both parents don't have a job, while the dad works, getting under the table income with an additional 2-3K.

Thanks for for the support,,,can up my points??? Ok the worse for any country is the rent seeking behaviour of the state actors. In sinkieland,,its the PAP,,in Aussieland, its the Unions, banks, Mining Companies and Politicians. But the worse thing ever to happen to AUstralia is the FUcking Greens,...they are the real ones causing problems,,letting refugees with no economic benefits for the country in,,making it easier for them to be residents etc while skilled migrants are denied a place because they have more hoops to jump.

Greens also support the most useless sectors in the economy,,like Abos who dont work and get drunk, trailer park trash, single moms, criminals, foreign criminals, fake refugees etc. Cos of the greens I really hate left wing bleeding heart liberals,,they screw things up,,

One point Needy should note, about the rise of the trailer park trash in Oz, it was thanks to John Howard's 6000k for each kid, that brought about rapid breeding from the refugees, trailer park trash etc as got 1 baby, get 6k,,and guess what? their sorry excuse of parents use the money for PS3, drugs etc,,,while the middle class says,,6k? what good will that do?

Now those kids are growing up,,,and when grown up,,more social problems will come into play...thanks to the Liberal Hero, John Howard

valiant20

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Already Up your pts previous Bro TH :smile: Will up you again after I've upped my quota of 20 :biggrin:

Never really noticed policies of the greens before, shall pay more attention to them in the future..!

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi Ash and Valiant,,,the disaster for Australia is the greens as they keep promoting those liberal bleeding heart policies that have no economic benefits,,it just benefits the trailer park trash of society,,,Gahmens should implement polices that discourage trailer park trash and support the middle class as that is the class that stabilises society,,,PAP knows that but has now abandoned the middle class,,in favour of the rich,,this is a common trend in many countries,,its up to the people to put a stop to such nonsense...Fuck the Greens

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gahmens should implement polices that discourage trailer park trash and support the middle class as that is the class that stabilises society,,,PAP knows that but has now abandoned the middle class,,in favour of the rich,

Agree with you that the middle class is the segment that must first be set right.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree with you that the middle class is the segment that must first be set right.

Countries like Japan, Australia, NZ, UK, France, Canada, etc used to have higher economic & social equalitiy. It is only in recent history that we have a situation where the middle class shrink and the "rich get richer, the poor poorer".

No popular elected govt has been able or willing to address this problem.

The consequences will be unimaginable.

In another thread about China, I wrote about China and why it will not grow rich.

China is now completed consumed by greed. The Chinese premier scandal and the Bo saga are just the top of the pyramid of the race to be as rich as Emperors. The result is that despite the economic miracle (a window of opportunity where a developing country can grow rapidly just like Japan, Korea and the 4 Asian Tigers), China has only achieve a third of the wealth of Japan. She is on the way to moderate economic growth, a middle class income trap and an rapidly aging population.

USA stopped growing its middle class since the early 1970s. The appearance of a middle-income class rest completely on the ability of this class of society to take on credit to achieve some sort of decent living standard. But Dr Debt is knocking at Americans doors, asking them to repay the loans. US is now stuck at 0% interest rates because they will have problems paying interests on loans.

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm only in 1/3 agreement with him. Imo, society ought to be run for the lower class, the middle class and the upper class.

Of course but if you work on the middle class, you will indirectly pull up the lower end and also take care of the upper class.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is what happens when the rich gain control of the political and economic system,,Mitt Romney is a perfect example of a rich generating policies for the rich,,and that is what will bring down society,,,,unless we are the super rich all the next generation will be screwed..

Countries like Japan, Australia, NZ, UK, France, Canada, etc used to have higher economic & social equalitiy. It is only in recent history that we have a situation where the middle class shrink and the "rich get richer, the poor poorer".

No popular elected govt has been able or willing to address this problem.

The consequences will be unimaginable.

In another thread about China, I wrote about China and why it will not grow rich.

China is now completed consumed by greed. The Chinese premier scandal and the Bo saga are just the top of the pyramid of the race to be as rich as Emperors. The result is that despite the economic miracle (a window of opportunity where a developing country can grow rapidly just like Japan, Korea and the 4 Asian Tigers), China has only achieve a third of the wealth of Japan. She is on the way to moderate economic growth, a middle class income trap and an rapidly aging population.

USA stopped growing its middle class since the early 1970s. The appearance of a middle-income class rest completely on the ability of this class of society to take on credit to achieve some sort of decent living standard. But Dr Debt is knocking at Americans doors, asking them to repay the loans. US is now stuck at 0% interest rates because they will have problems paying interests on loans.

valiant20

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is what happens when the rich gain control of the political and economic system,,Mitt Romney is a perfect example of a rich generating policies for the rich,,and that is what will bring down society,,,,unless we are the super rich all the next generation will be screwed..

Your thoughts reflect my thoughts exactly.. :biggrin:

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you talking about rorts, I've seen a family that rents outs 3 condos in SG (all undeclared income) and still stretch their hand out to Centrelink by means of FTBA and FTBB.

And in their defence they claim that they are injecting "foreign currency" into Oz and helping out the economy, macham like everything they buy in Oz is like helping Oz exports.

How they survive for the past 10 years without getting caught by ATO is beyond me.

Which reminds me, my accountant just successfully deflected an ATO "request" to audit my accounts.

Fuck Wayne Swine and the Witch Gillard. And fuck the Libs if they ever come to power to make their fat cat friends richer.

I'm voting One Nation or Family First this time.:oIo:

Last edited:

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
27375292.jpg

Family_First_Party.svg

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U should just tell ATO about it,,,ATO is now after those with foreign income,,Labour is soo desperate for money,,they will grab it any way they can

If you talking about rorts, I've seen a family that rents outs 3 condos in SG (all undeclared income) and still stretch their hand out to Centrelink by means of FTBA and FTBB.

And in their defence they claim that they are injecting "foreign currency" into Oz and helping out the economy, macham like everything they buy in Oz is like helping Oz exports.

How they survive for the past 10 years without getting caught by ATO is beyond me.

Which reminds me, my accountant just successfully deflected an ATO "request" to audit my accounts.

Fuck Wayne Swine and the Witch Gillard. And fuck the Libs if they ever come to power to make their fat cat friends richer.

I'm voting One Nation or Family First this time.:oIo:

koala88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Meanwhile, spoilt workers are still continuing Friday "work" as usual. :biggrin:

The good life, at 3pm every Friday, is "team bonding" session. Wine flows and cheese nibbles. Telephone calls are unanswered.

The whole company gone on half day with the Melbourne Cup. The race that stops the nation.

Beers, barbie, TCSS, and company organised betting in the afternoon.

Anybody strike that $100million lotto?

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The whole company gone on half day with the Melbourne Cup. The race that stops the nation.

Beers, barbie, TCSS, and company organised betting in the afternoon.

Anybody strike that $100million lotto?

The race that stop the nation, unless you are with animal rights and RSPCA.

Everyone stopped work at 11:30am AWDT for free lunch and organisational "bonding".

Some think it is because OZ do not have enough public holidays. As long as nobody work.

In the in-house staff betting game, no trifecta. But the first and last horse bets win.

koala88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some think it is because OZ do not have enough public holidays. As long as nobody work.

Compulsory Christmas block leave coming!! Yippeeeee!!!

Another round of company funded makan session on 21 Dec. Then it will be break time till 2nd Jan 2013.

Yes to Less Stress and More Happiness!

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Compulsory Christmas block leave coming!! Yippeeeee!!!

Another round of company funded makan session on 21 Dec. Then it will be break time till 2nd Jan 2013.

Yes to Less Stress and More Happiness!

Wah. Better than lotus eaters.